The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Romney causes cancer

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    You can't defend it and they should be writing , calling & demanding they stop. Obama said he would go to Washington and change it when all he has done is bring his dirty street fighting attitude . If he hs done such a great job why cant he ever mention that in his speech talk about all the wonderful things he has done and why he should have another chance not act like a high school punk calling Romney names. I have not heard anything positive out of Obamas mouth. Its a sad state when Americans can look at this guy and stand up for him it speaks loud about our Country and where we are going. ( My opinion)
    I said I don't defend crap like that. I would hope we could campaign in a more civilized manner, but then dirty deeds have become an unfortunate part of today's politics. Remember Nixon's plumbers? Or how about the Swift Boat Veterans? Willy Horton? I'm not for that crap either and I hope you are not too, Cindi.
    Last edited by zeus3925; 08-08-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Obama doesn't have to get down and dirty but he chooses to than he says it's not my fault it's the super pacs fault, of course obama called his donors and told them to give lots of money to the super PAC but he doesn't knnow anything about these ads. I would like to see him run on his record He should be man enough to say he doesn't agree with all the lies that are being told.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-08-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I have conducted several campaigns for public referenda. During campaigns renegades for either side tend to pop up. They often believe that either the opponent or your side are not being mean enough or orthodox enough or addressing the right issues. My experience is that these groups are beyond any control by the "official" campaign organizations because of that mind set.
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I said I don't defend crap like that. I would hope we could campaign in a more civilized manner, but then dirty deeds have become an unfortunate part of today's politics. Remember Nixon's plumbers? Or how about the Swift Boat Veterans? Willy Horton? I'm not for that crap either and I hope you are not too, Cindi.
    So you are all right with Kerry's concocted military record??

Stolen Honor doesn't sit well here!
    Stan b & Elvis

if they are beyond his control (seems everything is ) he can still make a statement saying he doesnt agree with what these ads or what Harry Reid said.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    if they are beyond his control (seems everything is ) he can still make a statement saying he doesnt agree with what these ads or what Harry Reid said.
    I don't know about Harry Reid's sources, but I see this as an opportunity to show the world he is a "Big Liar" and could possibly lead to his political demise.

As for the 'Romney causes cancer', a statement might be helpful. But, who is going to believe that line in the first place?
    Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    I don't know about Harry Reid's sources, but I see this as an opportunity to show the world he is a "Big Liar" and could possibly lead to his political demise.

As for the 'Romney causes cancer', a statement might be helpful. But, who is going to believe that line in the first place?
    sambo?

What do I win????
    Stan b & Elvis

The thing is... this ad and the other Obama ads are effective. Most folks who see them believe them; they don't make an effort to find out if they are factual or not. I mean... a president wouldn't lie or distort, would he? He wouldn't have people on his team who lie and distort, would he?

I am in the crowd that says...
    Romney will release a year of tax returns if Obama will release his school records from Columbia that have been sealed.
    Romey will release another year of tax returns if Obama will release his records from Harvard.

I am still wondering how a poor high school kid with poor grades got into Occidental and then got into Columbia and then got into Harvard.

Helen

I agree with you but thats what I mean why does anyone have to stoop this low especially someone who is supposed to be our leader. He should say this has gone far enough and run an honest campaign both sides should do this.

This ad has been proven to be a lie . Obamas deputy campign manager caught in a lie and it was put out by a former Obama campaign manager Obama needs to at least talk about it and say he is not responsible. He would score big points Im sure
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-09-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So you are all right with Kerry's concocted military record??

Stolen Honor doesn't sit well here!
    The problem with ignoring a big lie is that it becomes a perceived truth. Kerry waited too long to respond and thus the perception still remains.

Same thing could happen to Romney. Reid's statement is now 2 weeks old. The press won't let it die. The perception will be inevitably that Romney is hiding something. He has been promising to release two years of returns. He should make good on that as a starter. Ten years of records where he paid taxes ought to knock ol' Harry back in his hole for good.
    Zeus