The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romney causes cancer

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    The problem with ignoring a big lie is that it becomes a perceived truth. Kerry waited too long to respond and thus the perception still remains.

Same thing could happen to Romney. Reid's statement is now 2 weeks old. The press won't let it die. The perception will be inevitably that Romney is hiding something. He has been promising to release two years of returns. He should make good on that as a starter. Ten years of records where he paid taxes ought to knock ol' Harry back in his hole for good.

He already released the two years of records, and the PAC's pounced on the data.....all that will happen by releasing ten more years will give them more fodder to show how wealthy he is and try and make him more villainous to lower and middle class mentality....it works, can't tell you how many of my uneducated co workers have already bought into the narrative that Romney is some uber rich dude and has no idea about the working class..

Harry aint goin nowhere....he has four more years on this term and like Pelosi is drunk on his own power, as we say here in Vegas, he is playing with house money...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Obamas deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter says she doesn't know the facts concerning the case of joe soptic but reports show she hosted a conference call facts about joe the guy featured in the romney killed my wife ad back in may joe also previously appeared in an Obama campaign ads and was featured in a profile on the campaign website. This shows the campaign is involved with the super PAC which is against voting laws. Gee this means they lie.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

as Dick Morris pointed out tonight, all the Romney campaign has to do to counteract such a venomous mean spirited ad, is put Anne Romney front and center and show how Mitt stood by her side while she battled cancer...unlike another disgraceful candidate who had an affair and had a child while his spouse lost her battle to that horrific disease

IMO what happens to ALL these PAC's is that get so obsessed with capturing the office, it becomes awin at all costs mentality, and the end justifies the means...both sides are guilty as he!!...its made politics the sleaziest of all professions and pursuits..all in the name of power
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Gee this means they lie.
    What? A politician would lie?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Its just another Obama lie that will be swept under the rug unless it was Romneys side than we would hear about it 24/7 When a man will sink this low, say anything step for a vote wait till he unveils his plans for us the next four years. He wont be facing reelection so theres nothing he won't do This is the real Obama. Now that he has taken the work requirement out of unemployment 100 million people are now on welfare, and 800,000 women unemployed at least they get free birth control . Thats one good thing!
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-09-2012 at 09:06 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

I heard the audio on the ad today ... boy, it does make it sound like this lady died very shortly after the man lost his health insurance; and certainly neglects to mention that she DID have health insurance for two years after his plant closing through her own job. She subsequently lost her own job ... so how come no ads indicting that employer for its heartlessness?

I have a friend who still supports Obama ... we agree not to talk politics ... she is a very decent, honest, straight-up person. Would not people like her be turned off by this down-and-dirty kind of ad?

I don't think that a SuperPAC would continue to run an ad if the candidate made it known that he disapproved of it. In this case, the ad alienates so many people that it cannot be doing the candidate any good.

I hope that the Romney campaign is saving up all these innuendos for ads of his own in October that enumerates all this low-down stuff ... and simply ask if the country really wants to move forward with this kind of change for the worse?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

There is more;

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/too-...beating-women/

These are some really nice people, aren't they?
    Stan b & Elvis

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    The thing is... this ad and the other Obama ads are effective. Most folks who see them believe them; they don't make an effort to find out if they are factual or not. I mean... a president wouldn't lie or distort, would he? He wouldn't have people on his team who lie and distort, would he?

I am in the crowd that says...
    Romney will release a year of tax returns if Obama will release his school records from Columbia that have been sealed.
    Romey will release another year of tax returns if Obama will release his records from Harvard.

I am still wondering how a poor high school kid with poor grades got into Occidental and then got into Columbia and then got into Harvard.

Helen

BEST thing I have read on here Helen.............BRAVO!!!!
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com