The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Papa johns pizza cost more

I suspect that pizza will never be in short supply,,but I've been wrong before.

Now here we go...

...."Jezz Sayin..." JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

The person that said their insurance had not gone up in ten years is lying!

Insurance goes up every year...it is out of control....and the right wants to stay with the status quo...go figure.

I have a customer that was paying for 50% coverage of his employees...the law says that he has to cover 75% I think he said, but he found that he could cover them 100% for less that 75%...so here is an example of employees getting full coverage from employer and employer saving money.

article in Bloomberg's Business a couple issues ago on how food prices are getting ready to skyrocket.
    "Getting ready" to skyrocket? Two years ago, the cost of a dozen eggs was 99 cents. This week they are $1.89. The drought will undoubtedly impact food prices ... but the cost of energy has already done a job on prices of food as well.

Until they include food and energy in the CLI, the politicians will have no clue what's happening to the populace. Not to mention Bernacke who thinks we have to worry about DEflation!
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

you want to talk skyrocketing prices...I went out last night to listen to a friend of mine sing at an upscale restaurant at the Aria here in Vegas...the cost of my cocktail before gratuity was $16.25...yikes....and I thought I worked at a tourist trap...(we charge $12) so with tip and all I was down $20 before I even heard one song...FTR I drank Gentlemen Jack Rare on the rocks with a sprite back...they did leave the small sprite bottle when they served the drink
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    The person that said their insurance had not gone up in ten years is lying!

Insurance goes up every year...it is out of control....and the right wants to stay with the status quo...go figure.

I have a customer that was paying for 50% coverage of his employees...the law says that he has to cover 75% I think he said, but he found that he could cover them 100% for less that 75%...so here is an example of employees getting full coverage from employer and employer saving money.
    Sambo, it was me, post #4, I thought that with the rolling eyes at the end people would have taken it as sarcasm.