The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Bishop Jackson

Default Bishop Jackson

Bishop EW Jackson calling on Christians to leave the dems. I am not much on religious politics, but thought it interesting that the Bishop was once a great supporter...
    http://www.charismanews.com/us/33933...mocratic-party
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

You will not see any response from the liberals on this site towards this article. The Bishop spoke the truth and it is impossible to spin the truth when it is so glaring. The Dems are turning their back on God and our Christian way of life.

Good article

My opinion

Richard

Here's the way I see it, anyone of these self proclaimed Bishops, Popes or whatever they call themselves are not worth even discussing, so I don't think either party needs to defend themselves against any arguments by them. If the Grand Monk of the KKK comes out in favor of the Dem. or Reb. party its best to let it go, these retards don't speak for any party, no use embellishing them.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Here's the way I see it, anyone of these self proclaimed Bishops, Popes or whatever they call themselves are not worth even discussing, so I don't think either party needs to defend themselves against any arguments by them. If the Grand Monk of the KKK comes out in favor of the Dem. or Reb. party its best to let it go, these retards don't speak for any party, no use embellishing them.

How credible!...and so typical. Another atheist marxist proffers his view..."and By God...that's the way we should all believe!!!" Talk about 'retards'...how about sycophantic toads?

UB

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    How credible!...and so typical. Another atheist marxist proffers his view..."and By God...that's the way we should all believe!!!" Talk about 'retards'...how about sycophantic toads?

UB

The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but the citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the presidency.

It will be easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency, than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to an electorate willing to have such a man for their president.

The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails us.

Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince.

The republic can survive a Barack Obama. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those that made him their President.
    Uncle Bill, do you believe that the Mitt Romney should feel the need to defend himself against statements by every crackpot that call themselves a Republican and goes shooting there mouth off? I do not. Republican or Democrat nobody should have to answer to statements made by crackpots, it would be entirely different if these people were highly regarded amongst their party, if this guy was part of Obama's staff I would have a entirely different point of view. Last week Michele Bachmann went shooting her mouth off again, this time it was about Muslims, I don't think her comments should reflect badly on Romney for the same reason Cardinal Jackson's comments should reflect badly on the Dems.
    Last edited by mngundog; 08-12-2012 at 12:04 AM.

There is a reason that the founding fathers (most deist) wanted seperation of church and state. Man should not tell another man how to worship their God. Bill just look back in history at the agendas the so called men of god had and ask yourself how godlike they were.