The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorting thru the propaganda...HELP

Exclamation Sorting thru the propaganda...HELP

ok, so there are soooo many articles running around now..... Rmoney didnt pay taxes, Obama went to school as a foreign exchange student.... if Rmoney wins, all the rich people will have money and the rest will become slaves, and if Obama wins, we will all be receiving government checks.

SO.... in the interest of sorting thru the BS...... this is the first article I would like to see "fact checked"..... once we get this one done.... I hope we can all add more to this thread....

http://blackquillandink.com/?page_id=12957
    no more rural America
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Bottom-line....Folks are going to believe what they want to. If you are a republican, you are going to love hearing all the bad untrue statements about Obama, and discount all the true good statements. If you are a democrat, you are going to love hearing the bad on Romney and not give credit to the good stuff.

Obama has done a good job in a very difficult period of our history, and we should all see that but folk are blinded by rheteric.

Romney would probably make a good president too, but given the fact that neither are their own man, and are slaves to influence of the powerful. I find that at this point in history, we need a liberal approach, meaning more benefit to the working man, since it was the oppisite of that for too long. There will come a day that things need to go the other direction too, but for now we need fairness and protection for those that don't have influence.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Bottom-line....Folks are going to believe what they want to. If you are a republican, you are going to love hearing all the bad untrue statements about Obama, and discount all the true good statements. If you are a democrat, you are going to love hearing the bad on Romney and not give credit to the good stuff.

Obama has done a good job in a very difficult period of our history, and we should all see that but folk are blinded by rheteric.

Romney would probably make a good president too, but given the fact that neither are their own man, and are slaves to influence of the powerful. I find that at this point in history, we need a liberal approach, meaning more benefit to the working man, since it was the oppisite of that for too long. There will come a day that things need to go the other direction too, but for now we need fairness and protection for those that don't have influence.
    gee thanks for the help.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

the one thing that should scare you the most: if BHO is elected for a second term he may get at least two more SCOTUS appointments which would give him a total of four alone on his watch, that could change the nation for at least another decade or more...do you really want to risk that after watching how the health care ruling went down
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

So sambo exactly where is all the money gonna come from? That is to help out the common man...Just wondering.

Hopefully out of the defense budget

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Hopefully out of the defense budget
    Very sly, that's not what he meant but I suppose you knew that. The money comes from the rich. You are okay with stealing money from others to give to the "needy", that is fine as long as its not your money I suppose?

Remember that if God forbid we get another 9-11 and our defense is down to bare bones. Oh I forgot Obama took out all the bad guys.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-10-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

More than to wars did.

See I'm all about Robin Hood....not Robin Hood in reverse like your buddy Romney...steal from the poor and give to rich approach

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Very sly, that's not what he meant but I suppose you knew that. The money comes from the rich. You are okay with stealing money from others to give to the "needy", that is fine as long as its not your money I suppose?
    Exactly. Sambo why don't you put a few people that don't want to work on your payroll?
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl