The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Romney / Ryan?

A great choice. Ryan is a disciple of the atheist Russia philosopher Ayn Rand and claims to now be concerned about deficits although he voted for the Bush tax cuts, the largest expansion of medicare ever, and for putting two wars on the credit card, etc, etc.....
    A great choice.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Talks the party talk....past that, I don't think he has an original thought.
    I wish you were intelligent enough to understand the delicious irony of this coming from you.
    Matt McKenzie

"Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it." Henry Ford

I think Sarah Palin held her own against Biden so this should be brutal. I would rather see Jack Kemp on Ryans resume than obamas Rev Wright.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-13-2012 at 08:52 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I think Sarah Palin held her own against Biden so this should be brutal.
    Really?
    Last edited by mngundog; 08-13-2012 at 09:45 AM.

We thought he would tear her up he didn't. She studied really hard for that one & was still standing. Interesting tidbit.... Paul Ryans mom lives in Flordia and is on medicare that portion was not aired in an interview that he did last night. Obama held a fund raiser in Chicago yesterday tickets were $51 room was only half full, Romney raised $5 Million since Sat. If your worried about medicare worry now Obama has cut 700 billion from it.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-13-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

This is a clear choice in philosophy.

1 choice is the Government gives you your rights and total wisdom lies within the secular progressive walls of Harvard.

The other choice thinks your rights are thru nature and God, with total wisdom within the words in the scripture.

Either we are still America, or......."we are Cuba now!"
    Stan b & Elvis

What good are budgets and debt ceilings if when you need to go over one you do.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    What good are budgets and debt ceilings if when you need to go over one you do.
    If I accussed you of making this statement, you would be insulted.
    Stan b & Elvis

Clear choice, keep obama destroy America live under a dictator or reform these programs and make America strong. I love to hear people chanting USA USA, its a proud moment to see people come together and be excited about America we have been beaten down pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    This is a clear choice in philosophy.

1 choice is the Government gives you your rights and total wisdom lies within the secular progressive walls of Harvard.

The other choice thinks your rights are thru nature and God, with total wisdom within the words in the scripture.

Either we are still America, or......."we are Cuba now!"
    Boy I hope this isn't right or I can't vote for anyone. I don't believe that the progressives have all the wisdom, but certainly don't wish to be ruled by folks who look solely to scripture for their guidance either. The world is not that black and white and I doubt that the founders looked at the world that way. They were educated men, some even men of science.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com