The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: VP Joe Biden - race baiter

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Do you think he could be in early stages of Alzheimer"s?

Yes. Speaking from my own view some of us on here are in that stage also. Some of us should probably refrain from voting due to that little problem ( Bon it is not apathy ). Some younger people are
    showing signs of that problem also !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Yes. Speaking from my own view some of us on here are in that stage also. Some of us should probably refrain from voting due to that little problem ( Bon it is not apathy ). Some younger people are
    showing signs of that problem also !
    having a parent that has dementia/alzheimers, I don't throw it out there lightly anymore
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    having a parent that has dementia/alzheimers, I don't throw it out there lightly anymore
    You know I don't remember all these crazy older people wandering around when I was growing up. And I do mean wandering around. Hubby's Aunt could not remember to take her pills or to eat meals when she was still alive. Wish I would forget to eat a few meals, vbg.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

More fallout from Bidens comments....The situation room with Wolf Blitzer intervew . Former congressman Arthur Davis seconded Obamas nomination in 2008 just came out blasting Biden for what he said. Davis is african american he says every african american in that room knew exactly what he meant by those metaphors, and every American should be insulted and obama should be embarrassed by his comments. Biden tried to paint Romney as a racist but it backfired.... Joes the racist.. He said Biden has hit the bottom of the deck, he is using divisive tactics on the campaign trail. He has left the Dem party and now is supporting Romney.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

They let crazy joe out again he will be in Tampa during the RNC
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...pa-during-rnc/

Guess this is more of Obamas chicago politics.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

If the National Weather Service names the hurricane heading in the general Florida area, Hillary, then you know the fix is in
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

and today VP Biden referred to the R's as a "bunch so squealing pigs"....way to Stay classy Joe
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Bad enough they have to fight off crazy joe the black panthers now a hurricane. I hope Joe doesnt think its the DNC and want to talk

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I thought Hillary trying to talk like a folksy southerner was bad but VP Joe Biden stooped to a whole new low by telling a southern racially mixed crowd...that the republican candidate's plan to lift financial regulation would " put y'all back in chains" ...a definite reference to the days of slavery

if Romney or Ryan had used the same reference Al Sharpton or JJ would be up in arms and asking for a public apology....

This campaign has reached a new low...disgusting
    In order to be always taken seriously by them, WE, unlike them, must never cry wolf .
    Look, JB is a jerk , buttttttt......I just listened to it on YouTube, and other than the fact that he misquoted Romney(which was the thing that offended me) by saying "chains" when in actuality the word he used was "shackled" ; who rightfully should/could have been offended by his remarks........and why?

Byron Williams hit the nail squairly on the head when he wrote "The real debate should be the validity of Biden's remarks. Is he right about Romney and Wall Street? "

And again in another piece"There is fine line between challenging someone when they are indeed politically incorrect or making something an issue for the purpose of self-aggrandizement. Should any of us be held to such a high standard that we must not only be politically correct, but equally accountable for the ignorance of our accuser?
    john
    Last edited by john fallon; 08-21-2012 at 10:07 PM.
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

Or to paraphrase another poster on another thread ... shouldn't the debate be more about how the govt spends the taxpayers money than about how Romney spends his?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.