The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boring!!!!

Default Boring!!!!

This election is boring and getting more boring by the day. I like debating this stuff with folks but there is really nothing to talk about.

Totally agree but let's discuss the issues and the Pres record
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    This election is boring and getting more boring by the day. I like debating this stuff with folks but there is really nothing to talk about.
    Sambo... it's boring to you because you see the writing on the wall. You must be realizing that your man is going to get shellacked in November. It's going to be a tough time around here for Libs... but we will go easy on you. I guarantee you, it's not boring to me.
    Bill Davis

heres something to brighten up your day. Janet Napolitano is being sued in a discrimination case for hiring women over more qualified men employees, (surprise, surprise) and the ICE Chief of Staff is on leave due to lewd frat style comments she made. Witness are coming out of the woodwork Bye Bye Napolitano

http://nation.foxnews.com/dhs/2012/0...s-lewd-conduct
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-15-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Interesting perspective.

I have never been more excited about an election in my life!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

It is a boring campaign because neither the Dems or Repubs are offering anything different or any new ideas! Just more of the same old, same old.

It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

I never said I thought Obama would lose...just that it was boring. To tell you how sure I am that he will win, a friend and I bet dinner for us and our wives at the steakhouse of the winners choice with full and unlimited access to the menu, loser pays. Those that are familar with Houston, TX know that this will be a very expensive evening for the loser.

He is talking about it...you just are not listening.

It's boring for me because all the issues that are the cornerstone of the Romney Campaign are false made up controversies.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    It's boring for me because all the issues that are the cornerstone of the Romney Campaign are false made up controversies.
    Made up? You mean like he was for Individual Mandates before he was against them? Or, that he was Pro Choice before he was against it? Maybe, that he was for the bailouts before he was against them?
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.