The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boring!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Made up? You mean like he was for Individual Mandates before he was against them? Or, that he was Pro Choice before he was against it? Maybe, that he was for the bailouts before he was against them?

No, none of those.

It's a waste of time for me to even get into it.

Interesting however to see an entire campaign (the Romney Campaign) premised on utter BS.
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

BonMallari we finally agree on something. The difference we have is that I don't want to go back to a nation of no regulation that lets bad things happen to good folks, where you do and you have been convienced that this is the best for all, when it's only good for the few.

All elections, i.e., politics have been a non-issue to me in the past 40 years. So much in fact I don’t know nor do I care to learn where candidates stand on any given subject. If politics are on TV I change the channel, if they are in the newspaper I turn the page, if someone shows up at my front door talking politics I slam it shut. I’ve never voted and I never will. Too much negative drama from any side of the fence to get me to vote. You can’t tell me our country’s great elected officials want to take office to help the American people. They only want the spotlight and fringe benefits that come with being a politician. Unless you’re a big player in business ($$$$) you are not getting any value out of a politician. For the common man/woman your life is not going to get better or worse based on a single vote and the world is going to continue going round. Besides, it’s better to plan on taking care of one’s self than thinking someones agenda is going to do it for you.

Donald Duck for President regards,

Robert
    Last edited by Robert; 08-15-2012 at 04:33 PM. Reason: added a period

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    All elections, i.e., politics have been a non-issue to me in the past 40 years. So much in fact I don’t know nor do I care to learn where candidates stand on any given subject. If politics are on TV I change the channel, if they are in the newspaper I turn the page, if someone shows up at my front door talking politics I slam it shut. I’ve never voted and I never will. Too much negative drama from any side of the fence to get me to vote. You can’t tell me our country’s great elected officials want to take office to help the American people. They only want the spotlight and fringe benefits that come with being a politician. Unless you’re a big player in business ($$$$) you are not getting any value out of a politician. For the common man/woman your life is not going to get better or worse based on a single vote and the world is going to continue going round. Besides, it’s better to plan on taking care of one’s self than thinking someones agenda is going to do it for you.

Donald Duck for President regards,

Robert
    Why are you on the POTUS page then??
    Bill Davis

Robert gets it.............

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Why are you on the POTUS page then??
    I thought of that before posting and asked myself the same question.

1. I'm feeling a little salty today.

2. I guess I like having a opinion of not having a opinion??

Carry on!

Don't think so... If you Libs want to stay home and refrain from voting, I'm all for it. But, the conservatives are going to be out on election day en masse. We can do something about the disaster of the last 4 years.
    Last edited by huntinman; 08-15-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    Bill Davis

The disaster of the previous four years....Bill I feel save betting that the republicans will have the lowest turn out in years.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    The disaster of the previous four years....Bill I feel save betting that the republicans will have the lowest turn out in years.
    Get ready to buy your buddy that dinner... and it's safe not save (although we will be saved by Romney/Ryan)
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post

just like they did in the 2010 mid terms.....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"