The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The Hits Just Keep On Comin'

Speaking of Biden not being dumb ... read an interesting analysis of why Biden and Obama are a good match. Referred back to some things we have forgotten about Biden ... his father had been rich before Joe was born, but lost it all. Joe went to college on a 1/2 scholarship based at least partially based on financial need. Joe lied about having 3 undergraduate degrees when he only had one. He plagiarized in college, and then again when he ran for President. This is a fellow who can buy into the idea of "bad luck" preventing an individual from achieving his full potential. Or to put it another way, "You didn't build that."
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Speaking of Biden not being dumb ... read an interesting analysis of why Biden and Obama are a good match. Referred back to some things we have forgotten about Biden ... his father had been rich before Joe was born, but lost it all. Joe went to college on a 1/2 scholarship based at least partially based on financial need. Joe lied about having 3 undergraduate degrees when he only had one. He plagiarized in college, and then again when he ran for President. This is a fellow who can buy into the idea of "bad luck" preventing an individual from achieving his full potential. Or to put it another way, "You didn't build that."
    Gerry, what would you consider a worse crime, plagiarizing a paper when your 19 or violating copy right laws when your 60+, both seam like non-issues to me.

Plargiarism and copy right violations yeah no big deal well only if you get caught. You left thinking, up standing individuals can justify or minimize anything when it comes to your kind.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Gerry, what would you consider a worse crime, plagiarizing a paper when your 19 or violating copy right laws when your 60+, both seam like non-issues to me.
    Both are dishonest. The latter plagiarism indicates to me that he did not change much in the interim.

This was not about whether it was an issue in the campaign, but rather an analysis of the why/how Biden and Obama were a match-up.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Plargiarism and copy right violations yeah no big deal well only if you get caught. You left thinking, up standing individuals can justify or minimize anything when it comes to your kind.
    Coachmo by question stems from the fact that a couple days ago Romney was accused of copy right violations. As if anyone doesn't know, plagiarism is also a violation of copyright laws, so it appears that Biden and Romney may have more in common than we think.
    Last edited by mngundog; 08-16-2012 at 10:13 PM.

Was biden accused or was there proof? Hell Romney has been accused of murder! Doesn't mean it's so.

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Was biden accused or was there proof? Hell Romney has been accused of murder! Doesn't mean it's so.
    Coachmo, I don't know the deal with his college accusation, but I believe even you would say the latter was much ado about nothing.

I was really just making a point.

The top Dem on the House Budget Committee will play Ryan as Biden preps for the vice-presidential debate. Seems logical that he would know the issues and Ryan's thoughts very well.

It has not been announced who will play Biden when Ryan preps for the debate. Any suggestions?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    The top Dem on the House Budget Committee will play Ryan as Biden preps for the vice-presidential debate. Seems logical that he would know the issues and Ryan's thoughts very well.

It has not been announced who will play Biden when Ryan preps for the debate. Any suggestions?

Too bad Red Skelton is no longer with us...
    Bill Davis