The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undecided - are there really any

Default Undecided - are there really any

I am thinking there are no such people left, IMO the only ones that are left are those that are deciding whether or not they will vote at all.or the few that decide to vote a third party alternative

I think that the media has decided there is an undecided group out there in order to keep the hype of what has been a never ending election season that started sometime in Jan 2009...I think the American public has grown weary of all the crapola

Does a low voter turnout give the advantage to BHO-Biden or Romney-Ryan
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I would think that around 70% of the swing vote are still undecided, Romney's VP was just announced and we haven't even had a debate yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I would think that around 70% of the swing vote are still undecided, Romney's VP was just announced and we haven't even had a debate yet.
    I would hope that the electorate insist that any debates include the third party candidate. I see very little enthusiasm for either mainstream candidate. Maybe time to change direction. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I would hope that the electorate insist that any debates include the third party candidate. I see very little enthusiasm for either mainstream candidate. Maybe time to change direction. JD
    I agree....I for one would like to see Gary Johnson in the debate...I don't think the media would allow it, but it might make for a better debate and give the American public a look at what a third viable party might mean
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Rosanne Barr in a presidential debate????
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

It would be great if they included Jimmy McMillion (sp?) from "The Rent is To Damn High" party
    Last edited by mngundog; 08-15-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    I am thinking there are no such people left, IMO the only ones that are left are those that are deciding whether or not they will vote at all.or the few that decide to vote a third party alternative

I think that the media has decided there is an undecided group out there in order to keep the hype of what has been a never ending election season that started sometime in Jan 2009...I think the American public has grown weary of all the crapola

Does a low voter turnout give the advantage to BHO-Biden or Romney-Ryan
    They are making fresh piles of it everyday!

Haven't these two parties gotten us into enough mess?

The debates are controlled by the Dems and Repubs and there is no way they will allow anyone in the debates with different ideas. The Super Pacs say so too.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-15-2012 at 09:24 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Thankfully we have Franco to show us the way. A vote for the third party candidate is a vote for saving the country. Unfortunately, its a vote for obama as well.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Thankfully we have Franco to show us the way. A vote for the third party candidate is a vote for saving the country. Unfortunately, its a vote for obama as well.
    Ditto. We don't have time to screw around with these third party fruitcakes right now. Maybe in the future when their parties are bigger and someone (other than Franco) actually takes them serious. Let's take care of the business at hand...
    Bill Davis

The Repubs are just about fiinished and the Dems aren't too far behind! The majority has been disenfranchised by the current two parties!

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-political...185110098.html
    The results indicate a collective thumbs down to both the Democratic and Republican Party, showing that an unprecedented 38 percent of adults rejected both parties and call themselves independents. Only 32 percent now say they are Democrats and 24 percent now call themselves Republicans.

Even the majority of Hispanics are now Independents!

Fifty-one percent of Hispanics describe themselves as political independents, according to a new USA Today/Gallup poll. Thirty-two percent identify as Democrats, 11 percent as Republicans.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...l-independents
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson