The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: After viewing the pathetic statements of the left...

Default After viewing the pathetic statements of the left...

...both on the tube and in the editorials of several MSP, I'm reminded once again of another "oldie-but-goodie" that was being sent around via email last year. I just don't recall if it got posted then, but it's certainly worth bringing back as a reminder of how the Democrats look at our nation, and how they want the country to go under the present regime. Read them and weep.

UB

>
    > 10 Political and Economic Imponderables that Should Drive You Crazy
    >
    >
    > 1. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a
    > $40,000-a-plate campaign fund raising event.
    >
    >
    >
    > 2. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: could people claim that the government still discriminates
    > against black Americans when we have a black President, a black Attorney
    > General, and a federal workforce that is roughly 18% black when the black
    > population is only 12%.
    >
    >
    >
    > 3. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: could we have had the two people most responsible for our
    > tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles
    > Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, turn out to be tax cheats
    > who are in favor of higher taxes.
    >
    >
    >
    > 4. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: can we have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah
    > and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed
    > by the backlash.
    >
    >
    >
    > 5. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: would we make people who want to legally become American
    > citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of
    > dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into
    > the country illegally just become American citizens.
    >
    >
    > 6. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: could the people who believe in balancing the budget and
    > sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as “extremists.”
    >
    >
    >
    > 7. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: could you need to present a driver’s license to cash a
    > check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
    >
    >
    >
    > 8. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: could people demand the government investigate whether oil
    > companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the
    > return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less
    > than half of what a company that manufactures sports shoes and apparel
    > (Nike) makes.
    >
    >
    >
    > 9. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: could the government collect more tax dollars from the
    > people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars
    > more than it has per year for total spending ($7 million PER MINUTE), and
    > complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
    >
    >
    >
    > 10. Only in
    >
    > Democrat America: could the rich people who pay 86% of all income taxes be
    > accused of not paying their “fair share” by people who don’t pay any income
    > taxes at all.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

What happened Bill, did the guy only get to 5 and run out of ideas? It's seems like a bunch of that applies to both parties.

It would be great if we had the time to allow all you Democrat fools another 4 years of this oligarchy, so we could watch if you remain so smug when your messiah comes for your guns, along with several other freedoms you live under. It would be so much fun to be able to say, "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO!"

But I'm fighting for a different outcome. It's similar to the soldiers that fight for your freedom to burn the flag and support the SFN and OWS parasites. It doesn't matter what WAS, it's now about what IS and what WILL most assuredly happen, whether you see it or not.

Here's another site you can slam...but the truth hurts, especially when you're a member of the fools in this country that never bother to analyze what is happening to your country.

UB

http://www.redstate.com/rjsantorum/2012/08/12/obam

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    It would be great if we had the time to allow all you Democrat fools another 4 years of this oligarchy, so we could watch if you remain so smug when your messiah comes for your guns, along with several other freedoms you live under. It would be so much fun to be able to say, "SEE, I TOLD YOU SO!"

But I'm fighting for a different outcome. It's similar to the soldiers that fight for your freedom to burn the flag and support the SFN and OWS parasites. It doesn't matter what WAS, it's now about what IS and what WILL most assuredly happen, whether you see it or not.

Here's another site you can slam...but the truth hurts, especially when you're a member of the fools in this country that never bother to analyze what is happening to your country.

UB

http://www.redstate.com/rjsantorum/2012/08/12/obam
    Once again Bill you have me confused, I hate Obama just as must as you do, I just don't pretend to think that the Republicans aren't without blame. Let me ask you a question and please give me an honest YES or NO answer. Couldn't you say this statement about Republicans?
    > 9. Only in
    >
    > Republican America: could the government collect more tax dollars from the
    > people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars
    > more than it has per year for total spending and
    > complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.

Bill, just about all the parables I get in the my emails make me laugh but most don't hold water. I tried to find the exact one and couldn't but this one is almost identical and has a grain of truth to it.

Dog Poop

I'm reminded of the time that Catherine - a little girl in our neighborhood - told me that she wanted to be President one day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there with us - and I asked Catherine - 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

Catherine replied - 'I would give houses to all the homeless people...'

'Wow - what a worthy goal you have there Catherine.' I told her (while both parents beamed), 'But, you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and clean up all the dog poop in the back yard and I will pay you $5 dollars . Then we can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $5 dollars to save toward a new house.'

Catherine (who was about 5) thought that over for a second, and then replied, 'why doesn't the homeless guy come over and clean up the dog poop himself, and you can pay him the $5 dollars.'

Welcome to the Republican Party Catherine.....

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Bill, just about all the parables I get in the my emails make me laugh but most don't hold water. I tried to find the exact one and couldn't but this one is almost identical and has a grain of truth to it.

Dog Poop

I'm reminded of the time that Catherine - a little girl in our neighborhood - told me that she wanted to be President one day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there with us - and I asked Catherine - 'If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?'

Catherine replied - 'I would give houses to all the homeless people...'

'Wow - what a worthy goal you have there Catherine.' I told her (while both parents beamed), 'But, you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and clean up all the dog poop in the back yard and I will pay you $5 dollars . Then we can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $5 dollars to save toward a new house.'

Catherine (who was about 5) thought that over for a second, and then replied, 'why doesn't the homeless guy come over and clean up the dog poop himself, and you can pay him the $5 dollars.'

Welcome to the Republican Party Catherine.....
    I too have several variations of that same "principle", although I believe that is more of a 'conservative' principle than necessarily a Republican one. Of course the Republicans are guilty of over spending, but it pales compared to what the current regime is up to, and if we don't oust this oligarchy in November, your offspring will not know the country we grew up in.

I apologize for 'including' you as a member of the "Peoples Republic of Minnesooooota". I'll view your posts differently in the future.

UB