The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is this guy Barry Soetoro

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Hey Buzz, if only 10% of this were true, what say you?

...........or if just 10 % of this comes true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUSkQ...watch_response

john
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"

I never bought into the birther thing. My basis for NOT doing so was the birth announcement in the newspaper. Didn't seem likely that the birth announcement would have been published in the paper if the birth had not taken place in Hawaii. It was too far-fetched for me to believe such a long-term conspiracy theory. I suppose it would have been possible that it was simply due to parents and grandparents to establish American citizenship for whatever perceived benefits that might mean in the future ... but not a "Manchurian Candidate" kind of conspiracy.

The other items mentioned in the video (I had seen it once before), are purely facts ... that have been documented. There is no dispute about his grandparents' political views; his travels to Kenya and Pakistan; his involvements with Rezsko and Ayres (though he claims to have simply been barely acquainted with Ayres). We know that college records are sealed. And we know what SS # he uses. At the very least there was some fraud involved with classifying himself as a "foreign" student (for his college admission), if he was truly an American citizen, and something quite strange about the SS # he uses.

As Bon mentions, it is quite strange also that none of these things were "vetted" back in 2008 or earlier. As time progresses, I would also agree that Hillary's withdrawal from the campaign was kind of strange. It makes me wonder what the Obama campaign had on Hillary and/or Bill. That would be consistent with the process of Obama's handlers in previous campaigns. However, if they had "blown the whistle" on Hillary, with her and Bill's popularity within the party and public, he could have done himself more damage than good. If there was any more "dirt" on the Clintons that was not yet known to the rest of us, the O campaign is certainly the bunch who could have dug it out. There obviously was some kind of a back-room deal cut with Hillary. Perhaps it was nothing more than party solidarity to assure a D Presidential victory? That is certainly possible.

Slick Willie is known for his political acumen. So, I also wonder at the subtle way in which Bill has distanced himself (and, thereby, Hillary) from the O campaign's attack on Romney's history at Bain; and Hillary's already said that she will not remain as Sec of State after the election. Also there is the fact that Hillary has said she won't accept a VP nomination in 2012 (should he drop Biden). Putting Hillary as VP is the only action that could allow dropping Biden without some collateral damage with the loyal Ds ... JMHO & I'm not really a "political animal". I do think that there is no love lost between the Clintons and Obamas.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    I never bought into the birther thing. My basis for NOT doing so was the birth announcement in the newspaper. Didn't seem likely that the birth announcement would have been published in the paper if the birth had not taken place in Hawaii. It was too far-fetched for me to believe such a long-term conspiracy theory. I suppose it would have been possible that it was simply due to parents and grandparents to establish American citizenship for whatever perceived benefits that might mean in the future ... but not a "Manchurian Candidate" kind of conspiracy.

The other items mentioned in the video (I had seen it once before), are purely facts ... that have been documented. There is no dispute about his grandparents' political views; his travels to Kenya and Pakistan; his involvements with Rezsko and Ayres (though he claims to have simply been barely acquainted with Ayres). We know that college records are sealed. And we know what SS # he uses. At the very least there was some fraud involved with classifying himself as a "foreign" student (for his college admission), if he was truly an American citizen, and something quite strange about the SS # he uses.

As Bon mentions, it is quite strange also that none of these things were "vetted" back in 2008 or earlier. As time progresses, I would also agree that Hillary's withdrawal from the campaign was kind of strange. It makes me wonder what the Obama campaign had on Hillary and/or Bill. That would be consistent with the process of Obama's handlers in previous campaigns. However, if they had "blown the whistle" on Hillary, with her and Bill's popularity within the party and public, he could have done himself more damage than good. If there was any more "dirt" on the Clintons that was not yet known to the rest of us, the O campaign is certainly the bunch who could have dug it out. There obviously was some kind of a back-room deal cut with Hillary. Perhaps it was nothing more than party solidarity to assure a D Presidential victory? That is certainly possible.

Slick Willie is known for his political acumen. So, I also wonder at the subtle way in which Bill has distanced himself (and, thereby, Hillary) from the O campaign's attack on Romney's history at Bain; and Hillary's already said that she will not remain as Sec of State after the election. Also there is the fact that Hillary has said she won't accept a VP nomination in 2012 (should he drop Biden). Putting Hillary as VP is the only action that could allow dropping Biden without some collateral damage with the loyal Ds ... JMHO & I'm not really a "political animal". I do think that there is no love lost between the Clintons and Obamas.
    http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...RUP/foster.php
    Perhaps they dug a little deeper into the death of, and the events that surrounded the death of Vincent Foster.

john
    Last edited by john fallon; 08-20-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

I had almost forgotten about Foster's "suicide", but this would be just the kind of thing that Obama handlers could delve into ... based on past track record.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Oh God help us....you guys are given the right to vote...God help us!

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post

Care to elaborate on the meaning of this outcry........what are you suggesting with your veiled comment?

Perhaps your position would be better served with some rebuttals of the facts presented on the links (?) .

john
    Last edited by john fallon; 08-20-2012 at 02:47 PM.

I was just thinking the same thing about you.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

There are no facts.....that is obvious from the presentation

Quote Originally Posted by john fallon View Post
    Care to elaborate on the meaning of this outcry........what are you suggesting with your veiled comment?

Perhaps your position would be better served with some rebuttals of the facts presented on the links (?) .

john
    I see, thankfully, that you are 'joining in' on POTUS on a more regular basis. As you have discovered, sadly no doubt, the incredible ignorance of the left has not diminished, only the names have changed.

I must remind you, however, as stated by no less than Einstein, the major difference between genius and idiocy is that genius has limitations. Beware of arguing with an idiot, John, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with their experience. Take it from someone that's been beat up all too often on this message board.

That said, I appreciate your insight, and welcome your comments.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

There are no facts.....that is obvious from the presentation
    They were presented on the links as such, and without plausible dissenting arguments to the contrary I will have to take them as a given. Unless of course you care to show me where they stray from factual accounts of what transpired.

john