The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tax dodger wants in the whitehouse

Default Tax dodger wants in the whitehouse

I'm asking do you want a tax dodger in the whitehouse? If so, why do you think it is ok for Romney to pay less than half of what you pay in taxes as a percentage of his income? Because he is smarter than you is not a good answer. Who out there has accounts in the Camen Islands and Switzerlland? Oh yea Bermunda?

I'm sure some of you could but dodging tax is hopefully not a major passtime of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I'm asking do you want a tax dodger in the whitehouse? If so, why do you think it is ok for Romney to pay less than half of what you pay in taxes as a percentage of his income? Because he is smarter than you is not a good answer. Who out there has accounts in the Camen Islands and Switzerlland? Oh yea Bermunda?

I'm sure some of you could but dodging tax is hopefully not a major passtime of yours.
    For God's sakes man, get a grip.

Where the hell is Bermunda????
    Stan b & Elvis

More power to anyone that can figure out a legal way to keep more of their own money.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Answer: Yes

Sure. He's done nothing illegal. Why do you have a problem with that? Methinks you protest too much.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

if the current admin can have a Sec of the Treasury as a tax dodger .....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

See all ya'll complain about the rising debt but then cheer those that don't pay. It's like you want everything but don't want to pay for it. I don't mind paying as long as guys like Romney pay their share. Now don't start arguing that the poor man needs to pay more....lets get rich man to paying first...then if the poor man needs to pay a little more that might be fine.

See all ya'll complain about the rising debt but then cheer those that don't pay. It's like you want everything but don't want to pay for it. I don't mind paying as long as guys like Romney pay their share. Now don't start arguing that the poor man needs to pay more....lets get rich man to paying first...then if the poor man needs to pay a little more that might be fine.
    From now on, please add GDG at the end of your threads.
    "Character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching"....J.C. Watts

My argument is that nobody needs to pay more. The idea that the gubment deserves (or needs) more of anyone's money is ludicrous. Cut wasteful spending, then we'll talk.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

As long as he isn't a tax CHEAT I don't really have any problem. I don't have a problem with folks who fight back legally when the government says "Stand and deliver". Don't forget that the American Revolution was to a great extent fought over taxation.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com