The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Tax dodger wants in the whitehouse

It is astonishing how these progressives can get sooo worked up about just taking another man's earnings!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I get so very tired of this argument.

So, he just happens to follow the tax law as written, he's done nothing illegal.

Do you guys even stop and think that it's guys like him that BUY politicians to write tax laws that suit them? Then you give them credit for just being smart enough to not pay any more than is due them?
    They are not praising them because they are not one of the rich guys buying tax law that suits them.

Its a class warfare thing...
    "Paranoia runs deep, into your life it will creep..."

Goes around comes around regards,
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

From Romneys mouth he paid 20% with the charitable contributions

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Anyone who pays zero federal income taxes and then gets a check from the actual federal taxpayers is leaching off of the real taxpayer whether the tax code allows it or not. They are sucking the blood out o the hardworking TAXPAYER!
    I seems to me that their has been a lot of praise in this thread for guys working within the tax code, yet some all called leaches and others are called heroes. Its funny if the guy is rich and they find a way to pay very little in taxes they are applauded and if you are lower income your a leach.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I seems to me that their has been a lot of praise in this thread for guys working within the tax code, yet some all called leaches and others are called heroes. Its funny if the guy is rich and they find a way to pay very little in taxes they are applauded and if you are lower income your a leach.
    Here, let me help.......

I think the issue is with people who are multi-generational tax liabilities, having never paid a penny of taxes.

I don't have the VAST financing expertise of say a sambo, but paying almost $3 million in taxes hardly seems a tax liability.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    No..........If you pay your taxes, provide employment for others, thus allowing them to also pay taxes, risk some of the money you have EARNED by investing in businesses (also providing employment for others who can then pay taxes) and risk some more by helping various communities across our formally great nation (by investing in bonds) and give generously to charity, you may deserve admiration. If you are an able bodied adult and you live off the work of others and TAKE the money paid in by the above or continue to breed offspring that you can't (or won't) care for, you are a leach. That seems pretty simple to me.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

I have not said that $3MM is not a lot of money....but it is unfair to the americans that pay more of a percentage of their income that they need to pay bills. This guy pays only $3MM when he makes $24MM...he is not worry about having money to pay a mortage, put a kid through college and he is using the system to not pay his intended share....that simple...I can't understand why you are good with that.

I get so very tired of this argument.

So, he just happens to follow the tax law as written, he's done nothing illegal.

Do you guys even stop and think that it's guys like him that BUY politicians to write tax laws that suit them? Then you give them credit for just being smart enough to not pay any more than is due them?
    SAME AS WITH UNIONS!!!!-- YES -I AM SHOUTING!!!!!! -

oh....... you don't want to talk about YOUR Special Interest--- You just want to talk about mine!!!!
    Attributed to Ben Franklin-
    "Don't Argue with Stupid People..... They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid."

"Arguing with Idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh$t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I have not said that $3MM is not a lot of money....but it is unfair to the americans that pay more of a percentage of their income that they need to pay bills. This guy pays only $3MM when he makes $24MM...he is not worry about having money to pay a mortage, put a kid through college and he is using the system to not pay his intended share....that simple...I can't understand why you are good with that.

I can't understand why you are ok with the leaches getting a check from the taxpayers at tax time!!!
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post

Almost 50% of the American People - have ZERO Federal Tax Liability - ZERO -(shouting) - How (smart guy) do we give them - who give Zero - A Tax Cut???? Go a head and use your math skills............. waiting................ and still waiting...............

This debate is about spending!!!!! -- get it!!

Using "scare tactics" is a real sign of a weak argument on your part -- - or lack of intellectual ability....OR you are so biased towards the other party you will never see both sides.........
    Last edited by J Hoggatt; 08-20-2012 at 03:48 PM. Reason: typo
    Attributed to Ben Franklin-
    "Don't Argue with Stupid People..... They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid."

"Arguing with Idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh$t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."