The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VP Joe Biden - race baiter

Default VP Joe Biden - race baiter

I thought Hillary trying to talk like a folksy southerner was bad but VP Joe Biden stooped to a whole new low by telling a southern racially mixed crowd...that the republican candidate's plan to lift financial regulation would " put y'all back in chains" ...a definite reference to the days of slavery

if Romney or Ryan had used the same reference Al Sharpton or JJ would be up in arms and asking for a public apology....

This campaign has reached a new low...disgusting
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Biden open mouth insert foot. I can't believe they let him out.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

And the fool didn't even know what state he was in. He must have been taking geography lessons from Obama.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

No one goes after Biden for his mistakes because no one expects any more of him. What an embarrassment to the United States he's a big joke. These are the people Obama surrounds himself with Biden, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter .

They say you don't vote for the VP well you better if something happens to the Pres the VP is taking over I will take Paul Ryan over Biden anyday.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-14-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    No one goes after Biden for his mistakes because no one expects any more of him. What an embarrassment to the United States he's a big joke. These are the people Obama surrounds himself with Biden, Bill Clinton, and Jimmy Carter .

They say you don't vote for the VP well you better if something happens to the Pres the VP is taking over I will take Paul Ryan over Biden anyday.

the bigger embarrassment will be if BHO gets re elected and Biden decides to run for Pres in 2016

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the bigger embarrassment will be if BHO gets re elected and Biden decides to run for Pres in 2016
    We can only hope that none of the current beltway Kabuki finds traction in 2016 regardless of the 2012 outcome. If the Libertarian Gary Johnson, who will not even win, gets 5% + of the popular vote in a presidential election, come 2014 and 2016 we may see a slew of libertarians in state and local elections. Will the status quo change? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    We can only hope that none of the current beltway Kabuki finds traction in 2016 regardless of the 2012 outcome. If the Libertarian Gary Johnson, who will not even win, gets 5% + of the popular vote in a presidential election, come 2014 and 2016 we may see a slew of libertarians in state and local elections. Will the status quo change? JD

It would be the best thing to happen to politics...the American public deserves an alternative to the current gridlock...if the true Libertarians would emerge and at least show that they are different and not just using the different affiliation to get elected , THEN the status quo may change..it has to start somewhere, and it has to happen SOON

Biden mistook Virginia for North Carolina do you think in a couple days we will hear that Biden can't go on to do health reasons? Obama wants to dump him maybe this is is way. I think the fear of debating Ryan is to much for him.

Do you think he could be in early stages of Alzheimer"s?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

I think thats what they will claim and he probably is