The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Just for FUN!!!!

  1. #11
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,698

    Default

    I would like to know what it is you all are so infatuated with.
    I honestly don't see anything for him to run on.

    Is he gonna run on Obama care?
    The majority of the people don't want it.

    What part of his record would the Democrats tout in an election based on his record???
    Stan b & Elvis

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Why don't you start then. Let's hear your point of view.
    Can't think of one thing that he could solely take credit for, and since the OP stated only the positives I have respected that.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I would like to know what it is you all are so infatuated with.
    I honestly don't see anything for him to run on.

    Is he gonna run on Obama care?
    The majority of the people don't want it.

    What part of his record would the Democrats tout in an election based on his record???
    So are we moving on from the original question?

  4. #14
    Senior Member road kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Berlin, WI
    Posts
    10,698

    Default

    UHHHH......who is "WE?"
    You got a mouse in your pocket?

    I would like to know what it is that makes him worthy of another term?
    What makes YOU want to give him another term??
    Stan b & Elvis

  5. #15
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Didn't take long for the right wing extremists.

    And here I thought you'd be happy for Obama's kids having fun. Just can't please you Democrats.

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    UHHHH......who is "WE?"
    You got a mouse in your pocket?

    I would like to know what it is that makes him worthy of another term?
    What makes YOU want to give him another term??
    As I've said on here about 50 times, I don't want to see him get another term, but I do think its funny that anyone who disagrees with a Republican is labeled a Democrat. Both Obama and Romney are proponents of Socialist health care, I choose not to forget that. I am firmly against welfare and I'm against millionaires paying 15% in taxes. I remember that both parties chose to give away trillions of tax payers dollars, I remember that Bush ran the Country into the ground and Obama has continued the downward spiral. I can go on and on what I don't like about both parties, so please don't try to pigeon hole people into the other party just because they don't fit into to yours. In this election, just like every Presidential election since Reagan, I feel that I'm not voting for someone I believe in but rather the lessor of two evils and that would be Romney.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wetumka, OK
    Posts
    585

    Default

    The Quote of the Decade:

    “The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.”

    ~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

  8. #18
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Obama said yesterday men shouldnt be making decisions on womens health yet he's the one who mandated birth control (obamacare) There is nothing he has done except make us worse than we were. He's a liar because if he told the truth we wouldn't be in the shape we are in he made alot of promises and failed to keep them.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    SW Minnesota
    Posts
    2,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Obama said yesterday men shouldnt be making decisions on womens health yet he's the one who mandated birth control (obamacare) There is nothing he has done except make us worse than we were. He's a liar because if he told the truth we wouldn't be in the shape we are in he made alot of promises and failed to keep them.
    I'm firmly against Socialist heath care both Obama's and Romney,s but mandated birth control isn't making anyone do anything they don't want to do, in fact it does quite the opposite.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,245

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    I'm firmly against Socialist heath care both Obama's and Romney,s but mandated birth control isn't making anyone do anything they don't want to do, in fact it does quite the opposite.
    Except of course the religious organizations actually paying for it right?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •