The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Just for FUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    You are an expert on that are ya??????

Tell ya what, I am willing to wager what ever you want that YOU are wrong on the next election.

Wanna put up????
    I'll make you a bet For a small sum, I'll bet that Obama gets at least 60% of the female vote. The week after the election, all the analysis will come out on who voted for whom. Then we can settle that wager. Maybe I send you a Packers' jersey with the name and number of your choice or vise versa.

The issue of Abortion has been the most polled subject known to man. Since Roe V Wade there have been thousands. As most polls, much of the outcome depends on the question. I've yet to see Roe V Wade on the short end.

Make mine a white home jersey #29, if they don't have any #29's, a #27 will do
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'll make you a bet For a small sum, I'll bet that Obama gets at least 60% of the female vote. The week after the election, all the analysis will come out on who voted for whom. Then we can settle that wager. Maybe I send you a Packers' jersey with the name and number of your choice or vise versa.

The issue of Abortion has been the most polled subject known to man. Since Roe V Wade there have been thousands. As most polls, much of the outcome depends on the question. I've yet to see Roe V Wade on the short end.

Make mine a white home jersey #29, if they don't have any #29's, a #27 will do
    Well played.

Better yet, if I win you wear a #12 Green & Gold for a week!!
    (#12, you could be proud, he was MVP last season)
    You win, I wear any Saints jersey you want, becuase I will be disgraced.

BUT......on the election in general.
    Word has it that women actually LIKE Mr Ryan.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Cody, under Romney Care religious organizations were mandated to pay for birth control also, the Catholic Hospitals wanted an exemption under the Romney plan and were denied.
    MN, just for your information, the contraceptive mandate for the Catholic Church HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AVAILABILITY of contraceptives. Either Kathleen Sebelius is an idiot and doesn't even know the services provided by the health Depts. or she is a bold faced liar. ?Women go every day to the local county health departments and get a medical exam and birth control pills for FREE. If you read the web site of your health dept. it may say based on need but from my experience as a member of a local Board of Health, ANY woman or child after puberty can get an exam and birth control pills for free. the mandate had nothing to do with availability but is an attack on the Catholic Church's charitble foundations or maybe also on the Catholic Church itself.

Cody, I mentioned Romney care in my post #19 then you commented on my post about Obama/Romney care in your post #20 (you even quoted it), so if you feel the need to delete post #20 go right ahead.
    You make the false assumption that I am for Romney's version of mandated health care while I never mentioned any candidate at all. As you pointed out YOU mentioned candidates in stating that no one is making anyone do something they don't want to do, which as I pointed out, is false. Again I didn't make mention of any names...you did.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Well played.

Better yet, if I win you wear a #12 Green & Gold for a week!!
    (#12, you could be proud, he was MVP last season)
    You win, I wear any Saints jersey you want, becuase I will be disgraced.

BUT......on the election in general.
    Word has it that women actually LIKE Mr Ryan.
    I too think Ryan is a good guy and can forgive him for his past voting record. That's because I think he is paying attention and once a follower of Ayn Rand is a major plus in my book.

I would expect the vast majority of women that follow any of the Christian faiths to like him. A very vocal group but, a minority on this issue. It is the ten ton anchor around the GOP's neck.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    You make the false assumption that I am for Romney's version of mandated health care while I never mentioned any candidate at all. As you pointed out YOU mentioned candidates in stating that no one is making anyone do something they don't want to do, which as I pointed out, is false. Again I didn't make mention of any names...you did.
    Cody I made no such assumption about you, go back and reread. I noticed you didn't delete your post.

Cody I made no such assumption about you, go back and reread. I noticed you didn't delete your post.
    Because again, I mentioned nothing about Romney and yet your retort to me was to bring up Romney with some form of gotcha. Go reread your post. Here I'll post it here

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog
    Cody, under Romney Care religious organizations were mandated to pay for birth control also, the Catholic Hospitals wanted an exemption under the Romney plan and were denied.
    I said I would happily delete my post if I mentioned Romney, and yet I go back and reread as you instructed and you are the only one that mentioned Romney in an attempt to give the good old fashioned "YOU STARTED IT" argument!

Alot of women news reporters swoon all over Paul Ryan as Ashley Banfield on cnn said " Oh I love his eyes". He worked at mcdonalds as a kid so he's not afraid of hard work and he drove the oscar mayer weinermobile what more could you ask for. He works out he looks great without a shirt on but than on the other side we have crazy joe.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Because again, I mentioned nothing about Romney and yet your retort to me was to bring up Romney with some form of gotcha. Go reread your post. Here I'll post it here

I said I would happily delete my post if I mentioned Romney, and yet I go back and reread as you instructed and you are the only one that mentioned Romney in an attempt to give the good old fashioned "YOU STARTED IT" argument!
    Quite the opposite, I admitted starting it in post #19 in which I talked about the Obama/Romney mandate, which you quoted and responded to, its all their in post #19/20. Not sure where this "YOU STARTED THIS" argument comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    MN, just for your information, the contraceptive mandate for the Catholic Church HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AVAILABILITY of contraceptives. Either Kathleen Sebelius is an idiot and doesn't even know the services provided by the health Depts. or she is a bold faced liar. ?Women go every day to the local county health departments and get a medical exam and birth control pills for FREE. If you read the web site of your health dept. it may say based on need but from my experience as a member of a local Board of Health, ANY woman or child after puberty can get an exam and birth control pills for free. the mandate had nothing to do with availability but is an attack on the Catholic Church's charitble foundations or maybe also on the Catholic Church itself.
    Born and raised Catholic, went through conformation 25 years ago and sex-ed was part of the class including discussing birth control, that and along with the fact that more than 50% of Catholics either use or have used birth control, I would say that the Catholic followers are attacking the church just as much as any mandate does.