The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Just for FUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Obama said yesterday men shouldnt be making decisions on womens health yet he's the one who mandated birth control (obamacare) There is nothing he has done except make us worse than we were. He's a liar because if he told the truth we wouldn't be in the shape we are in he made alot of promises and failed to keep them.
    I must have missed that in the news. When did he mandate that women must take birth control?
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

http://www.winknews.com/Entertainmen...ealth-care-law
    its the birth control mandate in the health care law. Insurance companys have to cover it at no cost to women But nothing is free
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-21-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Except of course the religious organizations actually paying for it right?
    Cody, under Romney Care religious organizations were mandated to pay for birth control also, the Catholic Hospitals wanted an exemption under the Romney plan and were denied.

http://www.winknews.com/Entertainmen...ealth-care-law
    its the birth control mandate in the health care law. Insurance companys have to cover it at no cost to women But nothing is free
    Of course, nothing is free.

But I didn't read where women had to take birthcontrol. Only that if they wanted it, insurance companies had to pay for it. Huge difference.

It won't be the issues related to the economy that will cost the Repubs the election in November but, the social ones!

That idiot running for the Senate that made the poor comment about rape does nothing but fire-up the women of this country against the GOP. Romney can't distance himself far enough away from that jerk but, the fact that he represents much of the southern GOP that Romney can't hide from it.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-21-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

They want him ( poor idiot that made the comment about rape) to resign but they dont ask that of Eric holder or Janet Napolitano who is being sued for sexual discrimination. But you are right as of now women still have a free will they dont have to take the pill Obama threw that out there to give the women some freebies just to get their vote . He shouldnt say men dont have the right to make decisions for womens health when he's tossing stuff out to us as fast as he can. (The mandate is the insurance companies have to supply it with no copay and thats what I meant . ( Im going in for surgery Thursday so my mind was on other things sorry.) I have learned two things not to do before posting to this board... 1. preparing for surgery 2. taking an ambein
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-21-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Of course, nothing is free.

But I didn't read where women had to take birthcontrol. Only that if they wanted it, insurance companies had to pay for it. Huge difference.

It won't be the issues related to the economy that will cost the Repubs the election in November but, the social ones!

That idiot running for the Senate that made the poor comment about rape does nothing but fire-up the women of this country against the GOP. Romney can't distance himself far enough away from that jerk but, the fact that he represents much of the southern GOP that Romney can't hide from it.
    lordy lordy, I have had to hear about this guy "representing the GOP" for days now.... the dems have jumped on this so hard I think they must have paid him millions to get him to say it.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Cody, under Romney Care religious organizations were mandated to pay for birth control also, the Catholic Hospitals wanted an exemption under the Romney plan and were denied.
    Oh sorry, did I mention the Romney care plan somewhere in my post? I'll delete it right away if you can point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Covey View Post
    Oh sorry, did I mention the Romney care plan somewhere in my post? I'll delete it right away if you can point it out.
    Cody, I mentioned Romney care in my post #19 then you commented on my post about Obama/Romney care in your post #20 (you even quoted it), so if you feel the need to delete post #20 go right ahead.

They want him ( poor idiot that made the comment about rape) to resign but they dont ask that of Eric holder or Janet Napolitano who is being sued for sexual discrimination. But you are right as of now women still have a free will they dont have to take the pill Obama threw that out there to give the women some freebies just to get their vote . He shouldnt say men dont have the right to make decisions for womens health when he's tossing stuff out to us as fast as he can. (The mandate is the insurance companies have to supply it with no copay and thats what I meant . ( Im going in for surgery Thursday so my mind was on other things sorry.) I have learned two things not to do before posting to this board... 1. preparing for surgery 2. taking an ambein

Holder and Napolitano should have been fired long ago but nothing fires up the vast majority of women in this country than a bunch of older white men attempting to tell them what they can and can't do. For them, the War On Women is very real and much more an emotional issue than the flunkies, Holder and Napolitano.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Holder and Napolitano should have been fired long ago but nothing fires up the vast majority of women in this country than a bunch of older white men attempting to tell them what they can and can't do. For them, the War On Women (WTH are you talking about?)is very real and much more an emotional issue than the flunkies, Holder and Napolitano.
    You are an expert on that are ya??????

Tell ya what, I am willing to wager what ever you want that YOU are wrong on the next election.

Wanna put up????
    Last edited by road kill; 08-21-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis