The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Akin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Hypocrisy?????
    No. An SNL writer and a Senatorial candidate. Big difference, huge. As usual you are just looking for an arguement by saying, "Wah, Looky, looky a democrat did the same thing first." Hypocritical no. Childish yes.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

No sambo, "my side" didn't screw up.

A guy that is a member of the Republican party made a terrible mistake and your side is trying desperately to use it to change the conversation away from Obama's record.

In those efforts, your hypocrisy is made more apparent.

But that's all OK with you, because you feel it's right!!!!!

Pathetic............

BTW--This "screw up" pales in comparison to what Obama has done to America..........get my drift???
    See what I mean. You just LIKE to argue.
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

No sambo, "my side" didn't screw up.

A guy that is a member of the Republican party made a terrible mistake and your side is trying desperately to use it to change the conversation away from Obama's record.

In those efforts, your hypocrisy is made more apparent.

But that's all OK with you, because you feel it's right!!!!!

Pathetic............

BTW--This "screw up" pales in comparison to what Obama has done to America..........get my drift???
    BTW the OT was Akin not Obama. A thread gets started to post opinions on the verbal gaffe of a R. politician and you Feel compelled to try and change the topic to Obama. Pathetic

Yes your side has screwed up....you have turned the majority of women off the republican party and when an election is going to be this close, you can not afford to lose a major voting group as women.

If one guy acts this way it is just the guy, but let me take you back to the Geoargetown student and Rush and how you defended him then. They get it and they want no part of it.

When you are crying in your soup after the election, you will be able to trace the defeat to your insensitivity of women. In fact the lack sensitivity for anyone. Mailman is a bum, union work is lazy and teachers are no good...that is the stereotyping the members of your party do....it turns people off. If I did agree with your policies, this rheteric would send me to hill running.

But since someone brought up HYPOCRISY, how about the keynote speaker at the DNC convention?? Slick Willie!!! Seems to me he knows a little something about the subject of Rape...
    Bill Davis

Consential

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    No. An SNL writer and a Senatorial candidate. Big difference, huge. As usual you are just looking for an arguement by saying, "Wah, Looky, looky a democrat did the same thing first." Hypocritical no. Childish yes.
    Isn't Franken a Senator from MN???

Try to keep up JD.
    Decent effort though,"missed it by that much!!"
    Last edited by road kill; 08-23-2012 at 04:02 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Consential
    HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill Davis

Isn't Franken a Senator from MN???

Try to keep up current JD.
    Decent effort though,"missed it by that much!!"
    He wasn't in 1995 when he was writing for SNL which is a comedy show unlike running for the Senate which isn't. There is an old saying about wrestling with a pig. 'Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Consential

did you mean this

conĚsenĚsuĚal (kn-snsh-l)
    adj.
    1. Of or expressing a consensus: a consensual decision.
    a. Law Existing or entered into by mutual consent without formalization by document or ceremony: a consensual marriage; a consensual contract.
    b. Involving the willing participation of both or all parties, especially in an illegal transaction or practice: the consensual crimes of prostitution, drug abuse, and illegal gambling.
    3. Physiology
    a. Of or relating to a reflexive response of one body structure following stimulation of another, such as the concurrent constriction of one pupil in response to light shined in the other.
    b. Of or relating to involuntary movement of a body part accompanying voluntary movement of another.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"