The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Todd Akin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    I'm sorry, sorry, sorry but I just got to say it. "many men are not sensitive to others" ( of course the same can be said of women ). So what is the point since both "sides" have these kinds of people opening their mouths and letting things leak out that are dumb. Pick and choose who you vote for, not the party line.
    Joe Biden=Mr. Sensitive
    Debbie Shulz-Wasserman=MS. Sensitive

See what I'm sayin'????????
    Stan b & Elvis

RK,
    They see but they'll never admit!!!!!

It is the party of insensitivity! Throw those free loaders on the street, lay back and act like you like it, lazy union workers, bad teachers, evil muslims...I can keep giving examples.

The point is that if you hold true to this conservative thinking....it is insensitive. That is how the politicians get you excited, but none govern there because they can't.

Now the party of sensitivity (democrats) makes promises to many folks too, but they can't govern there either.

So let me get this straight, if you believe in conservative values then by default you are insensitive. What a crock of crap! I catch as much flack from idiots in America for being a Catholic as the poor muslims get. I also give a great deal to our church and other charities to help others in need; however, since I believe in small government, individuals being responsible for their own actions, don't believe an unborn child should be killed, etc. etc. I am somehow insensitive. You must have started hitting the bottle pretty early today. Give me a break!!!

Here's on for you Sambo, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    So let me get this straight, if you believe in conservative values then by default you are insensitive. What a crock of crap! I catch as much flack from idiots in America for being a Catholic as the poor muslims get. I also give a great deal to our church and other charities to help others in need; however, since I believe in small government, individuals being responsible for their own actions, don't believe an unborn child should be killed, etc. etc. I am somehow insensitive. You must have started hitting the bottle pretty early today. Give me a break!!!
    Interesting, I can't think of even one instance that I have caught any flack for being Catholic.

Then let me replace Catholic with Christian. If you don't hear, read or experience the flack that is directed at Christians not on in the USA but across the world you are either very fortunate or living under a rock. Furthermore, I have never shown any kind of resentment, hostility or prejudice towards any person of faith but according to your comrade most conservatives vilify and hate muslims.
    Last edited by coachmo; 08-24-2012 at 02:53 PM.

That was a real sensitive post you wrote

It does not matter if you are right are wrong....its insensitive.

Have you every taken time for someone asking for help knowing you were unable to help them, but the fact that they could share their pain made them feel better.

You guys don't listen....Rush has done such a good job programing you to think this way. Hell the tea party wants you to do away with everything, and when bad things start happening, like people getting sick from tainted food because you did away with the FDA; the river you like to hunt and fish on is dead because you did away with the EPA, mail cost you a $1 per letter because you did away with the post office, so you will start complaining that those government workers are lazy bums. The real waste has been these two wars that none of you complain about.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    That was a real sensitive post you wrote

It does not matter if you are right are wrong....its insensitive.

Have you every taken time for someone asking for help knowing you were unable to help them, but the fact that they could share their pain made them feel better.

You guys don't listen....Rush has done such a good job programing you to think this way. Hell the tea party wants you to do away with everything, and when bad things start happening, like people getting sick from tainted food because you did away with the FDA; the river you like to hunt and fish on is dead because you did away with the EPA, mail cost you a $1 per letter because you did away with the post office, so you will start complaining that those government workers are lazy bums. The real waste has been these two wars that none of you complain about.
    As usual Sambo, you are full of baloney. It is a proven fact that conservatives give more to charity than libs. And recent studies show that Red states are more giving than blue states... not surprising. libs talk a good game, but like to use other peoples money. You just like to talk period.
    Bill Davis

When someone makes a statement of fact, why does it have to be politically correct ?
    While we are on the subject of political correctness "sambo" I don't think your handle is all that PC
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sambo_(racial_term)
    john
    Last edited by john fallon; 08-24-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    "i guess the old saying 'those of us that think we know everything annoy those of you that does' " --bobbyb 9/13/06

"A Good Dog is a Good Dog"