The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Todd Akin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    That was a real sensitive post you wrote

It does not matter if you are right are wrong....its insensitive.

Have you every taken time for someone asking for help knowing you were unable to help them, but the fact that they could share their pain made them feel better.

You guys don't listen....Rush has done such a good job programing you to think this way. Hell the tea party wants you to do away with everything, and when bad things start happening, like people getting sick from tainted food because you did away with the FDA; the river you like to hunt and fish on is dead because you did away with the EPA, mail cost you a $1 per letter because you did away with the post office, so you will start complaining that those government workers are lazy bums. The real waste has been these two wars that none of you complain about.
    Hey, sambo, since you are all knowing on sensitivity I want to ask.
    How would you rate me on sensitivity and compassion for my fellow man.
    Clearly I am a right-wing "extremist," (you progressives use that word a lot lately).

Just askin'...........
    Stan b & Elvis

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

Now the party of sensitivity (democrats) ............................
    Not by a long shot. Like I said before, we have those in every political party who are insensitive and talk too much. I have not been counting the goofs made by both sides. I can sure tell you though that the democrats are not being the party of sensitivity. Watch who you vote for on both sides.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Sambo I'm actually proud that a liberal would call me insensitive. I much prefer to be honest! I have total disgust for " political correctness". It is a pile of dog doo.
    People who refuse to stand on their own two feet and would rather suck off of the taxpayer need a swift kick to the curb. It's called lough love. I'd rather be that than an enabler like the "CHOSEN ONE", AKA the FOOD STAMP KING.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

I would like to see the news ask Obama about his support of partial birth abortions and see if he gets half the coverage Akin recieved or if anyone calls for him to step down. Akin has raised $100,000 since this comment was made.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-24-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

That was a real sensitive post you wrote

It does not matter if you are right are wrong....its insensitive.

Have you every taken time for someone asking for help knowing you were unable to help them, but the fact that they could share their pain made them feel better.

You guys don't listen....Rush has done such a good job programing you to think this way. Hell the tea party wants you to do away with everything, and when bad things start happening, like people getting sick from tainted food because you did away with the FDA; the river you like to hunt and fish on is dead because you did away with the EPA, mail cost you a $1 per letter because you did away with the post office, so you will start complaining that those government workers are lazy bums. The real waste has been these two wars that none of you complain about.
    Your reading comprehension must be about as good as your spelling! You will find many times (even quite a few recently) the conservatives on this board have spoken out about the wars and how they are a waste of money. For whatever reason you feel it is better to spout off libtard talking points than sticking to the facts. That's fine but just realize your fantasy is not the real world and your understanding of what conservatives are for or against is severely lacking.