The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I was too important to go to Vietnam!

Buzz Romney fails at foriegn policy....remember his trip to Europe a few weeks ago. See he has to have one of his PAKs run an ad lying about BO to keep from losing that peice of the debate

Even to this day...you don't think the war protesters did not have it right. Bad war and lots of people lost their lives and American shunned them when they came home....but to think that we should have been in that war in the first place is just wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    peice
    Did you pay attention in school? I before E except AFTER C.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Ever since they reworked the website...my computer messes...have you noticed I don't copy quotes...so I'm sorry At home I don't have this problem

At least on Romneys trip they didnt throw tomatoes at his car like they did to Hillary yelling Monica Monica . Shes a big joke
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

It is not about Hilary...it's about a man that grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth...no fault of his...but it is what shaped him. His influence was by the men that profited from the war not the men that lost their lives or the mothers and fathers that lost their children

And in Poland, Lech Walesa actually endorsed Romney as opposed to telling him to go to hell like hell did to Obama... I'd say Walesa is a good judge of character.
    Bill Davis

Like it or not Hillary, Holder, Big Janet, they are all part of the Obama administration when they laugh at Hillary they are laughing at Obama.
    Obama Romney Ryan even big Joe never served in the military so you can't throw stones at just one
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-22-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Like it or not Hillary, Holder, Big Janet, they are all part of the Obama administration when they laugh at Hillary they are laughing at Obama.
    Obama Romney Ryan even big Joe never served in the military so you can't throw stones at just one
    Yet it is done all the time, Obama and Romney both believe in socialized healthcare yet we only throw stones at Obama, Obama/Romney both mandated free birth control yet Obama is to blame for assaulting religious freedom........ I could of swore that you were one of those that were throwing stones very recently at Obama for the same things Romney is guilty of.

So sambo since Romney was born with a silver spoon and according to you it's what shaped him, exactly what shaped Obama?