The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: How can you tell when Stephanie Cutter is lying?

Default How can you tell when Stephanie Cutter is lying?

Her lips are moving.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Her lips are moving.
    I was going to say "when Buzz quotes her?"
    Stan b & Elvis

The same way you can tell Obama is lying...
    Bill Davis

people like Cutter and Wasserman-Schultz are so enamored in all things Democrat that they have convinced themselves that all things Republican are evil, they are the kool aid drinkers and why they are in the positions that they are in, their allegiance to the party is what drives them....unfortunately they have their counterparts from the R side...these type of people would fall on their sword for their leader,for the good of the party which makes them dangerous for the country..it is the classic Us vs Them mentality
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    people like Cutter and Wasserman-Schultz are so enamored in all things Democrat that they have convinced themselves that all things Republican are evil, they are the kool aid drinkers and why they are in the positions that they are in, their allegiance to the party is what drives them....unfortunately they have their counterparts from the R side...these type of people would fall on their sword for their leader,for the good of the party which makes them dangerous for the country..it is the classic Us vs Them mentality
    Yes, there are pundits for both sides but she takes it to a different level. There is nothing that she says that is not pre-planned. I'm telling you that it is a calculated, "yes it's a lie but let's get it out there and it could turn a few more votes". Truth and integrity be damned.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Yes, there are pundits for both sides but she takes it to a different level. There is nothing that she says that is not pre-planned. I'm telling you that it is a calculated, "yes it's a lie but let's get it out there and it could turn a few more votes". Truth and integrity be damned.

I believe it goes beyond that...what these liers lack is any form of shame. When you're shamless you can be as impudent as you want, especially if you have an audience like the equally shameless MSP. In this environment, these leaders-of-fools, toads and sycophants, are welcomed by the talking heads that never care if the topic is truthful, just bombastic...so they in turn get recognition.

Good to have your comments, Russ.

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.