The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 68

Thread: 2016 The Movie

  1. #31
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    If I wanted to see the anti christ , all I have to do is watch Debbie Wasserman Schultz on the Sunday News programs
    HaHaHa!!! I keep expecting her head to spin around. Visions of green pea soup...
    Bill Davis

  2. #32
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I was going to vote for Romney before I saw the movie... I think you know that. I went to see if they had anything new... to my surprise, I already knew just about everything that was presented on the movie. End result... he still sucks as president.
    I try to watch Chris Wallace's show on Fox every Sunday because I think it is somewhat balanced. When Crystal is hedging his bets you are in trouble....that guy will not go down in flames with anyone. Brit was honest too. These guys know that he will shoot himself before it is over.

  3. #33
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    It wasn't new to me I had been saying this all along. Hope and change comes out in Sept. Hope fully it can save one obamazombie
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  4. #34
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I try to watch Chris Wallace's show on Fox every Sunday because I think it is somewhat balanced. When Crystal is hedging his bets you are in trouble....that guy will not go down in flames with anyone. Brit was honest too. These guys know that he will shoot himself before it is over.
    As someone smarter than me once said... "It's the economy stupid"
    Bill Davis

  5. #35
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    As someone smarter than me once said... "It's the economy stupid"
    The problem is that people don't think Romney can fix it. They may not like it but most people are working and sense things are improving, so lets not change back to the crowd that put us in this shape again.

  6. #36
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    The problem is that people don't think Romney can fix it. They may not like it but most people are working and sense things are improving, so lets not change back to the crowd that put us in this shape again.

    George Bush's fault.... Hmmm bet that will work pretty well...
    Bill Davis

  7. #37
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,663

    Default

    Neither the Dems or the Repubs can fix the economy until they are willing to address the root causes, which neither is willing to address. It begins with fixing our Monetary system, getting Wall St out of our government and curtailing Lobbyist. Exactly why what is needed most are strict Constitionalist. If we would have stay grounded to that document, we wouldn't be 16 TRILLION in the hole and counting. Both parties are to blame and neither has identified the root causes of our financial problems.

    WE are adding over a TRILLION a year to the deficit and even the Repub plan continues deficit spending!

    Just remember, we won't fall to a foreign power, the Muslims or any of the other boogie men that both parties like to scare us with. If we fall, it will be from our own devices because of the electorate's failure to take responsibility!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

  8. #38
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    According to the CBO Obama doesnt ever balance the budget in his 2013 plan . When Chris Wallace asked Axlerod about this there was nothing he could say so he just turned it back on Romney (again) He did however when asked if we were better off now than 4 yrs ago say we arent were we should be, than turned it back on Romney. Talk about a rerun all you will her at the DNC is what we heard 4 yrs ago he cant tell us what he will do to change things now, because he couldnt make things better in the last 4 yrs. Obama is clueless we cant continue this way he doesnt have a plan ... only a beer recipe
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-02-2012 at 12:15 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  9. #39
    Senior Member menmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,242

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    According to the CBO Obama doesnt ever balance the budget in his 2013 plan . When Chris Wallace asked Axlerod about this there was nothing he could say so he just turned it back on Romney (again) He did however when asked if we were better off now than 4 yrs ago say we arent were we should be, than turned it back on Romney. Talk about a rerun all you will her at the DNC is what we heard 4 yrs ago he cant tell us what he will do to change things now, because he couldnt make things better in the last 4 yrs. Obama is clueless we cant continue this way he doesnt have a plan ... only a beer recipe
    See only if you are trying to make stats work for you, you use the numbers that were thrown up today. See when Obama took office things were still in a freefall so things got much worse before it starting getting better, but we have been having positive job growth for sometime and people know that except those that want to forget it.

    Funny all they could talk about is Romney's lack of plan. Axlerod did speak to their current plan and it was not a beer recipe...but I would like to have a pint of that beer

  10. #40
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,729

    Default

    the CBO said Obamas plan never balances the budget. If things were so bad when he took over why did he add 5.3 trillion to the debt? If he couldnt do it in the last 4 are we really to believe now all of a sudden he can ? Its worse now than it was when he took over . Unemployment 8.3% 23 million out of work and things are getting better? Excuse after Excuse maybe he will have more beer summits that will solve everything just keep people drunk and they wont know whats happening to them.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •