The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2016 The Movie

Menmon...old Indian word for Liberal Kool-aid drinker...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    CNN's coverage was the most thorough, aired all the speakers and by far was the most fair and balanced! Wolf Blitzer was outstanding. Unlike MSNBC and Fox which promoted their political agendas and an embarassment to journalism.
    Are these facts or just your opinions. If they are facts, I'll take notes. If they are opinions, you won't mind if I disregard.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

CNN aired all the speakers, that's fact. From Mia Love to the guy that ran as a Democrat in Alabama and switched parties. Fox News and MSNBC giving biased coverage is fact too.
    http://mediamatters.org/blog/2012/08...g-milli/189643
    Several articles on the RNC coverage at Media Matters, I won't post all the links.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Did CNN show the former olympians I was watching fox on one TV, cnn on other didnt & see them on cnn. I dont care for wolfe to much, I like Chris Wallace he doesnt seem to side with either one just tries to get to the truth a very tough job.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-02-2012 at 06:41 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

C-Span showed them all and no bloviating anchors... I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    menmon, if you think 23 million people out of work is positive job growth you must be smoking some good stuff. Obviously you are uninformed or not watching the job numbers.
    When did it become the president's job to make jobs? Last time I looked the whitehouse did not employee that many people.

But if we are going to use that stat as a measure of job performance....the freefall stopped during his term and the economy is making jobs inspite of the world problems.

Thats it we are all confused about what the job of the Pres is his job is to take our money go on trips and play golf. Well he's doing a great job.The debt clock will hit 16 trillion today theres something he can be proud of see if he mentions that in his speech.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Thats it we are all confused about what the job of the Pres is his job is to take our money go on trips and play golf. Well he's doing a great job.The debt clock will hit 16 trillion today theres something he can be proud of see if he mentions that in his speech.
    Or the 23 million unemployed or underemployed.

Or the fact that gas was $1.89 when he took office, $3.99 now.

Or the millions of new Americans the Food Stamp President has put in the program.
    Last edited by huntinman; 09-04-2012 at 11:13 AM.
    Bill Davis

whose fault is it for these things who has been the Pres for the last 4 years? the mess were are in falls on one man, Obama, the same guy who said if I dont have unemployment down to 5% and the debt cut in half I will be a one term president knowing full well at that time the shape everything was in when he made that statement. He should have stepped aside and let Hillary run.

Well we hit the 16 Trillion mark at the start of the DNC and Axlerods comment we dont want to pay it down that can be worse for the economy these people gotta go!