The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 The Movie

If Obongo some how steals this election, we're out of here. Do they hunt ducks in Costa Rica?

Quote Originally Posted by gman0046 View Post
    If Obongo some how steals this election, we're out of here. Do they hunt ducks in Costa Rica?

http://www.radersfishandgame.com/dove_duck_quail.asp
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Joe Goebbels is alive and well and living in America.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Dennis Kuninch Congressman from Ohio (D) has the answers we need to spend more money. We need 3 trillion more dollars for infrastructure, we spent trillions already but thats not enough, and if your an engineer your fine you have a job, funny I know one thats out of work how can that be? This fits right into the movie of what Obama wants for the U.S.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Dennis Kuninch Congressman from Ohio (D) has the answers we need to spend more money. We need 3 trillion more dollars for infrastructure, we spent trillions already but thats not enough, and if your an engineer your fine you have a job, funny I know one thats out of work how can that be? This fits right into the movie of what Obama wants for the U.S.
    Kucinich is a lame duck (in more ways than one)...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Zeus, where do you come up with this crap? If Goebbels is alive and well in America he votes democrat! You can't really prescribe to all of the stupid, left wing, completely idiotic stuff you post on here. By the way, I realize you are speaking metaphorically or attempting to do so but come on.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Joe Goebbels is alive and well and living in America.
    Where?? In the White House??

Last weekend’s surprise 2016 Obama’s America (expanding into 1,750 theaters starting its 8th week in release) continues being helped by the Republican National Convention. The conservative political documentary should come in #5 with $1.6M today.

By Monday’s end, pic will be the 5th biggest grossing political documentary, besting the $14.3M for Michael Moore’s Capitalism: A Love Story (2009) not adjusted for inflation or higher ticket prices. 2016 Obama’s America is produced by Gerald R. Molen who credits “learning some lessons” from Moore. “When he released Fahrenheit 9/11 in 2004 ahead of the election, it sparked intense debate.” ...

1. The Possession (Ghost House/Lionsgate) NEW [2,816 Runs]
    Friday $5.5M, 3-Day Weekend $14.4M, 4-Day Holiday $17.5M

2. Lawless (Revolt/Yucaipa/Weinstein) Week 1 [2,888 Runs]
    Friday $2.8M, 3-Day Weekend $10.1M, 4-Day Holiday $12.9M, Cume $15.0M

3. The Expendables 2 (Millenium/Lionsgate) Week 3 [3,334 Runs]
    Friday $2.4M (-39%), 3-Day Weekend $9.5M, 4-Day Holiday $12.0M, Cume $69.3M

4. The Bourne Legacy (Universal) Week 4 [3,131 Runs]
    Friday $1.7M, 3-Day Weekend $7.2M, 4-Day Holiday $9.5M, Cume $98.3M

5. 2016 Obama’s America (Rocky Mountain Pics) Week 8 [1,750 Runs]
    Friday $1.5M, 3-Day Weekend $4.5M, 4-Day Holiday $5.7M, Cume $19.0M

G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

every one blames obama but don't forget he could't do this with out a willing democrat congerss so as you vote don't forget to throw out those sob's i know your local dems wil play a good game and try to convince the voters that they are at least more conservervist than not but they will vote with obama. with the supreme court is also on the line this year

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Zeus, where do you come up with this crap? If Goebbels is alive and well in America he votes democrat! You can't really prescribe to all of the stupid, left wing, completely idiotic stuff you post on here. By the way, I realize you are speaking metaphorically or attempting to do so but come on.
    Joe Goebbels was a conservative propagandist. He helped usher in the Nazi regime and keep it in power by skillfully pushing Big Lies. The Big Lie is most effective when it taps into fear. This is a tactic now employed by GOPper media. Happy Halloween!
    Last edited by zeus3925; 09-02-2012 at 08:49 AM.
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!