The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Speech The GOP Doesn't Want Americans To Hear!

Default The Speech The GOP Doesn't Want Americans To Hear!

A little competition has them worried.

I'm all for Free Speech and listening to different ideas!

From Tampa, tomorrow evening

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-mo...194500259.html
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Sounds like the RP supporters are sore losers and are going to be disruptive as possible. Why doesn't that suprise me? I guess they would rather see Obama get another four years than Romney get elected. Maybe Romney should come out and say he supports the legalization of MJ and they would love him!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Quote Originally Posted by duckheads View Post
    Sounds like the RP supporters are sore losers and are going to be disruptive as possible. Why doesn't that suprise me? I guess they would rather see Obama get another four years than Romney get elected. Maybe Romney should come out and say he supports the legalization of MJ and they would love him!
    What wrong, can't handle a little competition? Back when the two parties were less dyfunctional, the nomination was decided at the conventions. The way the RNC and media treated the RP campaign, people should be a little pissed!

Some people want reform and others more of the same failed politics that has come from both the Dems and Repubs.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Give it a rest Franco. For all your intelligence are you willing to throw your vote in the trashcan? Have you forgotten what the side effects an Obama re-election will carry? So hold your nose and do what must be done FIRST...then you can lobby all you want to get this nation back on track. UB

Columnist Andrew McCarthy gives us what probably is
    the most important question regarding the upcoming presidential election.

If Mitt wins the nomination, I will enthusiastically
    support his candidacy. For my friends who have hesitation on that score, I'd just ask you to keep four things in mind:

1.. Justice Scalia just turned 78
    2.. Justice Kennedy will turn 78 later this year
    3.. Justice Breyer will be 76 in August
    4.. Justice Ginsburg turned 81 about a week ago.

In addition,

• Justice Ginsburg has Pancreatic Cancer.

• Justice Stephens has already said he would retire and is just waiting for Obama to be reelected.

The next president could appoint as many as 4 new Justices over next 8 years. This election is about more than ObamaCare Tax.

We wish them all well, of course, but the brute fact is that whoever we elect as president in November is almost certainly going to choose at least one new member of the Supreme Court, in addition to hundreds of other life-tenured federal judges, all of whom will be making momentous decisions about our lives for decades to come.

If you don't think it matters whether the guy making those calls is Mitt Romney or Barack Obama, I think you're smokin' something
    funky.

So for anybody who is thinking of not voting because your favorite didn't get nominated, or writing in a candidate who can't win, imagine this:

SUPREME COURT JUSTICE ERIC HOLDER?

After you have stopped gasping, kindly forward this to your list of concerned citizens.....

When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Ron Paul had all spring, the debates and the primary season to practice Free Speech, the electorate listened and voiced their opinion in the form of voting and caucuses...the RP supporters want to extend a game that has already been decided

here is a sports metaphor you may understand...the sports clock reads 00:00, you have been handily outscored, its time to walk across the field and extend your hand and be a gentleman and wish your opponent good luck in the championship game

any disruption at the convention would just prove that RP has his own personal agenda and that beating BHO and pledging during the debates that he would do everything he could to work toward that goal is all hat and no cattle...Ron Paul can do the right thing and ask his supporters to quell their planned disruptive behavior...the person who will get hurt the most or get helped the most by them being civil is his son Rand Paul, he has a bright future, why ruin the brand name
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

UB, RP has earned a prominent speak spot at the convention. It would go a long way in recruiting support for Romney. Not the video tribute the RNC has planned, where they get to control the message. That jesture of appeasement will not make RP bite his tongue Sunday evening! RP will step aside after this week but, the movement lives on!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Ron Paul had all spring, the debates and the primary season to practice Free Speech, the electorate listened and voiced their opinion in the form of voting and caucuses...the RP supporters want to extend a game that has already been decided

here is a sports metaphor you may understand...the sports clock reads 00:00, you have been handily outscored, its time to walk across the field and extend your hand and be a gentleman and wish your opponent good luck in the championship game

any disruption at the convention would just prove that RP has his own personal agenda and that beating BHO and pledging during the debates that he would do everything he could to work toward that goal is all hat and no cattle...Ron Paul can do the right thing and ask his supporters to quell their planned disruptive behavior...the person who will get hurt the most or get helped the most by them being civil is his son Rand Paul, he has a bright future, why ruin the brand name
    But, the clock still has two minutes left. RP with a 1st and 10 at his own twenty!

Mitt is only the PRESUMPTIVE nominee at this time, other voices still to he heard.

Ron Paul has about as much chance as a snow ball in hell, it's not about egos, it's about the future of the country.

I hate to say it again, but I do not think we have hit rock bottom. Looks like we will have at least four more years of BO.
    Terri