The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 73

Thread: The Speech The GOP Doesn't Want Americans To Hear!

  1. #31
    Senior Member gmhr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    3,732

    Default

    Big difference is Romney is leading among Independents and now tied in Ohio a state bo was leading, people are finally getting off the koolaid. Its ok to admit we were fooled in 2008 he lied to all of us.
    Obama disses Cardinal Timothy Dolan

    http://townhall.com/columnists/dougg...lan/page/full/
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-27-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

  2. #32
    Senior Member Uncle Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    4,289

    Default

    Actually I did watch Ron Paul's speech on C-Span. I would have watched it all the way, but when he started talking about his views on legalizing cannabis, everyone toked up and it got so smokey I couldn't see who was talking. Heh heh heh heh

    UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

  3. #33
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Bill View Post
    Actually I did watch Ron Paul's speech on C-Span. I would have watched it all the way, but when he started talking about his views on legalizing cannabis, everyone toked up and it got so smokey I couldn't see who was talking. Heh heh heh heh

    UB
    Who says UB doesn't have a sense of humor!


    I too got a little choked up, especially when he was pointing out the voting similarities of the two parties and how they both believe that the electorate should be kept in the dark because they aren't capable of understanding anything.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-27-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

  4. #34
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    What is it about Ron Paul supporters that draws them to a man that runs every four years even though the country keeps telling him it is not interested? He consistently comes in dead last in the voting... He is like a fungus that you just can't get rid of... The game is over... RP lost... quit whining...go home...
    Bill Davis

  5. #35
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    What is it about Ron Paul supporters that draws them to a man that runs every four years even though the country keeps telling him it is not interested? He consistently comes in dead last in the voting... He is like a fungus that you just can't get rid of... The game is over... RP lost... quit whining...go home...

    RP supporters like playing the role of contrarian....they will tell You that they didnt vote for GHWB 41,Clinton GWB 43,or BHO...in other words no matter how the election turns out that can always claim no fault, they will play the blame game and point fingers at both sides, yet claim that their guy would have done it differently and successfully...they are no one's ally and would be the first to jump ship in a crisis, because they cling to ideology..as with RP he will cast a vote that is just like those of the electorate, meaningless..he wont vote with the majority and wont vote with the minority....is there a reason that Ron Paul was never tapped for a key leadership role as the Whip despite all his years in the House, of course...the Party knew he could never be a total team player, he only used the R designation to his benefit for election purposes..its also the reason he never got any meaningful legislation passed,he didnt form any coalitions in the House, how could one ever expect him to galvanize a country

    When you really come down to nut cutting time RP is a self centered, selfish ideologue..he like his supporters have one agenda... Theirs...they wont compromise, they want you to "compromise"to their mode of thinking
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  6. #36
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    RP supporters like playing the role of contrarian....they will tell You that they didnt vote for GHWB 41,Clinton GWB 43,or BHO...in other words no matter how the election turns out that can always claim no fault, they will play the blame game and point fingers at both sides, yet claim that their guy would have done it differently and successfully...they are no one's ally and would be the first to jump ship in a crisis, because they cling to ideology..as with RP he will cast a vote that is just like those of the electorate, meaningless..he wont vote with the majority and wont vote with the minority....is there a reason that Ron Paul was never tapped for a key leadership role as the Whip despite all his years in the House, of course...the Party knew he could never be a total team player, he only used the R designation to his benefit for election purposes..its also the reason he never got any meaningful legislation passed,he didnt form any coalitions in the House, how could one ever expect him to galvanize a country

    When you really come down to nut cutting time RP is a self centered, selfish ideologue..he like his supporters have one agenda... Theirs...they wont compromise, they want you to "compromise"to their mode of thinking

    Bon, I think you have nailed it. Best summary of Ron Paul I have read.
    Bill Davis

  7. #37
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    RP supporters like playing the role of contrarian....they will tell You that they didnt vote for GHWB 41,Clinton GWB 43,or BHO...in other words no matter how the election turns out that can always claim no fault, they will play the blame game and point fingers at both sides, yet claim that their guy would have done it differently and successfully...they are no one's ally and would be the first to jump ship in a crisis, because they cling to ideology..as with RP he will cast a vote that is just like those of the electorate, meaningless..he wont vote with the majority and wont vote with the minority....is there a reason that Ron Paul was never tapped for a key leadership role as the Whip despite all his years in the House, of course...the Party knew he could never be a total team player, he only used the R designation to his benefit for election purposes..its also the reason he never got any meaningful legislation passed,he didnt form any coalitions in the House, how could one ever expect him to galvanize a country

    When you really come down to nut cutting time RP is a self centered, selfish ideologue..he like his supporters have one agenda... Theirs...they wont compromise, they want you to "compromise"to their mode of thinking
    The man will not compromise his intergity, unlike most on the hill.

    Had Congressed passed some of his bills, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

    Bon, tell us about Paul Ryan's voting record and how that differes from todays Democrats? Here's a hint, there isn't that much difference between the two parties when it comes to over-spending!
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

  8. #38
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    The man will not compromise his intergity, unlike most on the hill.

    Had Congressed passed some of his bills, we wouldn't be in the mess we are in today.

    Bon, tell us about Paul Ryan's voting record and how that differes from todays Democrats? Here's a hint, there isn't that much difference between the two parties when it comes to over-spending!
    Tell us ANYTHING Ron Paul has accomplished in all his years in Congress... other than running for president every 4 years.
    Bill Davis

  9. #39
    Senior Member Franco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Lafayette, La.
    Posts
    10,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Tell us ANYTHING Ron Paul has accomplished in all his years in Congress... other than running for president every 4 years.
    We have already coverdthis several times here on RTF!

    All one has to do is look at Congress' aprroval rating and realize that Ron Paul isn't a part of that dismal approval nor created the major problems we have today.

    In regards to his voting record, he voted; against nation building in Iraq and A'stan even though ity was embraced by the Repubs.

    He didn't vote WITH the Repubs in raising the Debt Ceiling 7 times under Bush!

    He understand that it is the policy of the Federal Reserve that has cause most of our financial problems. A major reason why the Super Pacs know he can't be bought and are behind Romney and Obama.

    He has voted for every bill that limits the power of our out of control government like a Balance Budget Amendment, an idea shunned by BOTH parties.

    Democacy is the rule of the mob. RP has fought our battles for Liberty longer than anyone else in DC.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrU6hTWyj6s
    LIVE FREE
    Last edited by Franco; 08-27-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    423

    Default

    RP has represented his constituency without fail or floundering back and forth. That is the accomplishment that all politicians should strive for, even if it is unpopular or makes you look like a nut job. Please enlighten me on what is so awful about RP? His supporters get annoying, yes, but he is the only candidate that had different ideas. The only difference between BO and mitt is where they spend the money we don't have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •