The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Speech The GOP Doesn't Want Americans To Hear!

Clinton turned out the be the best president we have had in my lifetime....maybe it would be a good thing if RP took votes away from Romney. Last thing I want is to go back to the failed policies of the republicans.

Oh yea he was great ask Monica. He was a total embarrassment to the US and he should have been impeached on the spot. Jimmy Carter is also talking at the DNC another joke. George clooney and Justin Beiber must be busy that night.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-28-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Clinton turned out the be the best president we have had in my lifetime....maybe it would be a good thing if RP took votes away from Romney. Last thing I want is to go back to the failed policies of the republicans.
    Pretty funny stuff sambo!!!

The best President in your lifetime??

A man you wouldn't trust to baby sit your daughter???

Funny stuff sambo!!!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Makes you wonder what Obama has this Sandra Fluke girl hanging around for (remember shes the college student who wants free birth control) shes really the best speaker he can find ? If I was Michelle I wouldnt want my husband BFF with Bill Clinton
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-28-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Didn't say he was a saint...just best president in my lifetime....what I would give to have had him as president instead of W....I think you would have overlooked his indiscretions too, if you could turn the clock back.

Didn't say he was a saint...just best president in my lifetime....what I would give to have had him as president instead of W....I think you would have overlooked his indiscretions too, if you could turn the clock back.
    Ronald Reagan

Our economy zoomed higher and higher when Clinton was President. The 90's is the greatest decade in our history in terms of growth, wealth and jobs. Not only that, he retired the huge debt that Bush 41 left him with. Something the Repubs won't admit, especially after 8 years of Bush43.

When I see those posters of Bush43 with the caption "miss me yet?", I say, "hell no"!

Greatest President in my lifetime? Harry S Truman!
    Last edited by Franco; 08-28-2012 at 02:49 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Franco you are lot older than me...heck you are almost dead. Truman was a Mason of the Grand Lodge of Missouri....In fact he was Grand Master of Missouri.

Franco you are lot older than me...heck you are almost dead. Truman was a Mason of the Grand Lodge of Missouri....In fact he was Grand Master of Missouri.
    I was whelped during the Truman years. One of his biggest accomplishments was in not bombing China during the Korean War. It was at a time in our history when we were most paranoid about the red chins and there was pressusre from the Pentagon to drop a few nukes on the reds. Had we bombed China, I doubt we would have WalMart today!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Pretty funny stuff sambo!!!

The best President in your lifetime??

A man you wouldn't trust to baby sit your daughter???

Funny stuff sambo!!!!!!
    Hey I've seen a pic of you and your daughter and I wouldn't trust any man to baby sit her.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon