The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoying ads

Default Annoying ads

So I normally do not care about the presidential ads, they attack one side that side attacks back. Now the Obama Campaign has hit an all time low. In a radio ad set to Northern VA. My issue is first it starts off like a traffic report, it happened to mention roads I was heading towards taking were backed up, then it goes into talking about Ryan destroying roads and not wanting infrastructure. That wasn't even the worst part. I heard it 19 times in 1 hour and 30 minutes, and yes I changed the station but oddly it would be on the other stations at the same time, almost like when the Emergency broadcast stuff comes on.

If I was voting for him, this would lose my vote. First fake traffic reports can make traffic happen, 2nd it is just annoying.

4 times it played on my way to work this morning, what a way to start off the day.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Like you I'm in a swing state NC. I doubt my TV will survive much longer. Can I send the bill for a new one to BUMFACE?????? We have this punchy referee thing that you hit and it bounces back for bad calls during football season that we have had for at least 15 years. It now sits in the family room to hit when another BUMFACE lying crap ad shows up on the TV.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

If you would stay busier working so you could support the rest of us Obama voters, you wouldn't have time to get annoyed by these ads.

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by ducknwork View Post
    If you would stay busier working so you could support the rest of us Obama voters, you wouldn't have time to get annoyed by these ads.

Just sayin...
    Where you been Duck? Hope all is well with you and the family! Bet the kids are gowing in leaps and bounds.

I think Obama should be held responsible for all the deaths on all his roads after all he built them. I think the clinton ad is a big mistake if I were Romney i would show Clinton on a split sceren one side Bill saying, I did not have sex with that woman than the other side of the screen saying we should stick with Obamas plan we are supposed to believe honest truthful Bill. Or Hillary saying "shame on you Barack Obama, Bill saying He played the race card on us than Bill saying what a great guy the Pres is and we should trust his plan.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Where you been Duck? Hope all is well with you and the family! Bet the kids are gowing in leaps and bounds.
    Not much time for the computer anymore...I have had two new jobs since I was on here last. I haven't had time at either one for messing around on the internet anymore and home life is busier than ever. Bought a house, went back to school, got our 4th kid on the way...

I hope you and everyone else on here is doing well. I've been missing you folks lately and thought I might drop by for a while.

I bet when Romney is bashing Obama you feel warm and fuzz....right?

when your best friend is bill clinton it shows you how desperate Obama is the clintons hate his guts. Romney can't get as low as Obama has gone.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    when your best friend is bill clinton it shows you how desperate Obama is the clintons hate his guts. Romney can't get as low as Obama has gone.
    A snake can't get as low as Obama...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I bet when Romney is bashing Obama you feel warm and fuzz....right?
    I will feel warm and fuzzy when someone finally grows a set and charges Obama with TREASON!!!