The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush Is Not in Tampa, but His Ideas Are

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's funny... Jindal was just on the media earlier saying Obama had totally dropped the ball. Since you think so highly of Jindal, does that mean you agree that Obama is a screw-up?
    "We appreciate your response to our request and your approval," Jindal wrote. "However, the state's original request for federal assistance ... included a request for reimbursement for all emergency protective measures. The federal declaration of emergency only provides for direct federal assistance."

I guess that if our big government is handing out tax payer money, the money is never enough for big government Jindal.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    "We appreciate your response to our request and your approval," Jindal wrote. "However, the state's original request for federal assistance ... included a request for reimbursement for all emergency protective measures. The federal declaration of emergency only provides for direct federal assistance."

I guess that if our big government is handing out tax payer money, the money is never enough for big government Jindal.

Boy, how quickly they turn... it wasn't that long ago when you were on here bragging all over the place about Jindal. But since your'e such a sore loser about RP... I guess all R's are bad now, huh?
    Bill Davis

The president stepped up and passed legislation that could respond quickly to such disasters, as to prevent another Katrina. The president made it available and now its not enough. I guess he will need to ask congress for more....but in the mean time Obama has his back...inspite of the politicing he is doing.

Let me rephrase that...Obama has the backs of the good citizens of LA. Too bad they don't see that because this guy and other have feed them so much bulls>>t

You are starting to sound worried Sambo. The thought of that messiah of yours moving out of the WH in January make you sweat?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Boy, how quickly they turn... it wasn't that long ago when you were on here bragging all over the place about Jindal. But since your'e such a sore loser about RP... I guess all R's are bad now, huh?
    I said he was a a genius, wore off the rack suits and was not charismatic. Also, that he fixed the state's medical system. I do think he has demonstrated the bad side with this issue, which is strickly political. New Orleans hasn't even gotten a little rain and some slight wind and he is claiming that the Fed help is not enough! He lost a lot of credibility with me when he backed Rick Perry!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I said he was a a genius, wore off the rack suits and was not charismatic. Also, that he fixed the state's medical system. I do think he has demonstrated the bad side with this issue, which is strickly political. New Orleans hasn't even gotten a little rain and some slight wind and he is claiming that the Fed help is not enough! He lost a lot of credibility with me when he backed Rick Perry!

thats funny because he gained my respect when he backed Perry....

Sambo if I didnt know better you sound just like the Democratic pundits, that appear on the Sunday news talk shows,spewing the same party talking points...except that you must not have gotten the inter office memo that blaming GW Bush is no longer in vogue...I would bet that you would be hard pressed to look at your banking clients dead in the eye and spew the D crap that you are trying to shovel here, but try as you must, it only gives POTUS some much needed fodder and proves that its not some circle jerk club that we were once accused of..

I respect your right to voice your opinion, respect your right to vote as you see fit...but the stuff you are peddling needs to go in the same heap with the horse dung from the Ted Turner ranch
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I'm not worried the least bit....you should be getting a real bump in the polls right now given it is convention week and it is not happening. Now that is something to worry about.

I've watched my clients grow leaps and bounds under this president through the accelerated depreciation that allowed them to defer taxes. They like him and bash Obama in the same breath. The media has made it unpopular to be pro-obama, but mark my words, he will be reelected and you will not be able to find a soul that voted for him. Smart people know the problems and it's not Obama. But when your buddies are spewing Glenn Beck, it best to not argue.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I'm not worried the least bit....you should be getting a real bump in the polls right now given it is convention week and it is not happening. Now that is something to worry about.

I've watched my clients grow leaps and bounds under this president through the accelerated depreciation that allowed them to defer taxes. They like him and bash Obama in the same breath. The media has made it unpopular to be pro-obama, but mark my words, he will be reelected and you will not be able to find a soul that voted for him. Smart people know the problems and it's not Obama. But when your buddies are spewing Glenn Beck, it best to not argue.
    Boy are you living on another planet!! The media made Obama, and they are doing everything they can to keep him where he is. But the country is on to them this time... his 15 minutes...er... 4 years are up.
    Bill Davis

Let wait and see.....I'll make a little wagger with you....if Obama wins, you go on record by posting that Sambo is the smartest political mind and that folks should listen to what he says. If Romney wins, I will say the same about you.

Care to hit that bid?