The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ann Romney

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You related to Sambo? That is one of the more assinine things you have ever posted.
    Little smiley face, it was a joke..........loosen your panties a little.

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    They don't need crossovers, they need those "on the fence" folks that probably aren't going to vote for Obama again regardless but just aren't sure about Romney.

Exactly....that and base turnout
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    You related to Sambo? That is one of the more assinine things you have ever posted.
    Bill - Where's Yardley when the lefty's need him - this guy will never threaten the right side of the Bell Curve - it is with one "s' but in this case appropiately misspelled .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Bill - Where's Yardley when the lefty's need him - this guy will never threaten the right side of the Bell Curve - it is with one "s' but in this case appropriately misspelled .

Sambo couldnt carry Yardley's jockstrap...Jeff is much more sophisticated,educated...and he could spell...

My all time liberal rankings here on POTUS (based on intelligent content,substance and entertainment value )

1. Yardley

2. Paul Young

3. MJH 345 (Marc H)

4. Dnf 777

RJ Roger P

JAMS : Buzz, Sambo,
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Wow that's being awful nice! I don't see buzz or sambo getting out of the second series!!

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Sambo couldnt carry Yardley's jockstrap...Jeff is much more sophisticated,educated...and he could spell...

My all time liberal rankings here on POTUS (based on intelligent content,substance and entertainment value )

1. Yardley

2. Paul Young

3. MJH 345 (Marc H)

4. Dnf 777

RJ Roger P

JAMS : Buzz, Sambo,
    Thanks I guess Bon.
    I guess Ive been successful in playing devils advocate. I view POTUS as a car wreck; you don't want to look, but you can't help yourself.

I usually don't respond much on here, but when I do it is usually to blow holes in regurgitated lies from the political talking heads. When the BS is from the Democratic camp it is unneccesary to respond as there are dozens of Republicans on here that jump right in and expose the BS. There is no shortage of lying BS from both parties

The sad thing about POTUS is that it is too one sided and mean spirited to opposing viewpoints. This leads to the few lucid spokespeople for the opposing viewpoint, such as Yardley, DNF, Buzz etc; to get tired of the insults and abuse and leave. We need intelligent opposing civil viewpoints to give this forum any real value. IMHO. Right now this forum has a school yard gang mentality which gives it little objective value

However in my mind I am far more conservative than most if not all on here; in that I follow my conservative roots and not what the supposedly "Conservative" Republican party puts forth. The Republicans rhetoric is more closely akin to what I believe in in many respects. However their actions fall far short of their rhetoric

So it's a school yard gang mentality when people challenge and refute claims of being racists, bigots, greedy, etc. Oh and let's not forget the occasional "you're a dick" comment. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

My all time liberal rankings here on POTUS (based on intelligent content,substance and entertainment value ) Hmmm...What do the rankings as spelled out by a FT groupy mean ?

1. Yardley Not been seen or heard of in some time now

2. Paul Young Posts occasionally

3. MJH 345 (Marc H) Posts occassionally

4. Dnf 777 Not seen or heard of in some time now

RJ Roger P No word from RP in along time now

JAMS : Buzz, Sambo , Buzz seems angry latety, can't say I blame him.
    Sambo's spelling and syntax does leave something to be desired, but if I can interpret Cyndi, I can certainly make sense of her and Luvy, and Sambo as well.
    I miss Yardley, Hew, Backpasture, Henry V, and many others who were here four years ago. Today PP seems dominated by a small vocal few that make me want to remove the ice-pick from my forehead as I read their posts.
    JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Thanks I guess Bon.
    I guess Ive been successful in playing devils advocate. I view POTUS as a car wreck; you don't want to look, but you can't help yourself.

I usually don't respond much on here, but when I do it is usually to blow holes in regurgitated lies from the political talking heads. When the BS is from the Democratic camp it is unneccesary to respond as there are dozens of Republicans on here that jump right in and expose the BS. There is no shortage of lying BS from both parties

The sad thing about POTUS is that it is too one sided and mean spirited to opposing viewpoints. This leads to the few lucid spokespeople for the opposing viewpoint, such as Yardley, DNF, Buzz etc; to get tired of the insults and abuse and leave. We need intelligent opposing civil viewpoints to give this forum any real value. IMHO. Right now this forum has a school yard gang mentality which gives it little objective value

However in my mind I am far more conservative than most if not all on here; in that I follow my conservative roots and not what the supposedly "Conservative" Republican party puts forth. The Republicans rhetoric is more closely akin to what I believe in in many respects. However their actions fall far short of their rhetoric
    I believe you nailed it. I have not been on here long enough to remember all the ones that got chased away but I could see why they left.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post

I miss Yardley, Hew, Backpasture, Henry V, and many others who were here four years ago. Today PP seems dominated by a small vocal few that make me want to remove the ice-pick from my forehead as I read their posts.
    JD
    DNF and RP were banned I believe. Jeff told me last month that he got tired of the pissing contests but was thinking of looking in on PP again. Perhaps he did and saw the same old thing. As much as Yardley and I disagreed on most subjects, I wish he and others would rejoin the debate.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth