The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ann Romney

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    DNF and RP were banned I believe. Jeff told me last month that he got tired of the pissing contests but was thinking of looking in on PP again. Perhaps he did and saw the same old thing. As much as Yardley and I disagreed on most subjects, I wish he and others would rejoin the debate.
    Hi Mike, As I sit here on PP, I also am watching the RNC. Ryan is speaking. I hope the R's can pull it off. I doubt it though. Even if they do....what do they offer.. more of the same?

JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    DNF and RP were banned I believe. Jeff told me last month that he got tired of the pissing contests but was thinking of looking in on PP again. Perhaps he did and saw the same old thing. As much as Yardley and I disagreed on most subjects, I wish he and others would rejoin the debate.
    Im not sure, but I believe Dave got frustrated and left of his own volition. Don't know about Roger, but even if they were banned I imagine it was just for a few weeks and I imagine the BS they had to put up with wasnt worth it to ever come back.
    Theyre contributions were valuable and missed IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by mjh345 View Post
    Im not sure, but I believe Dave got frustrated and left of his own volition. Don't know about Roger, but even if they were banned I imagine it was just for a few weeks and I imagine the BS they had to put up with wasnt worth it to ever come back.
    it is pretty obvious to those of us that were around you have no idea what went on.
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

I believe DNF was banned for posting using an alias - Roger just got crossways with the moderators once to often - I miss Roger as he used to send me some of the funniest jokes by PM as he felt they would not go over well . I love a good joke & Bubba is not producing, wonder if he's lost his sperm count, joke wise that is .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Hi Mike, As I sit here on PP, I also am watching the RNC. Ryan is speaking. I hope the R's can pull it off. I doubt it though. Even if they do....what do they offer.. more of the same?

JD
    I'm sure I'm wrong but I think Romney is going to win big. I really believe the majority of this country is tired of this crap. I think a lot of Obama supporters are really disillusioned by his failures to the point where they just will not show up. I do fear the RP and libertarians who feel the need to waste their vote could screw it up ala Ross Perot/Clinton.

Does the RNC offer more of the same? I hope not but I do know we cannot stand more of Obama. I really think the decision in November is real simple.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

A field trial groupie,now that's a new one, I know you didn't mean that as a compliment so I will say Thank You very much
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    I believe DNF was banned for posting using an alias - Roger just got crossways with the moderators once to often - I miss Roger as he used to send me some of the funniest jokes by PM as he felt they would not go over well . I love a good joke & Bubba is not producing, wonder if he's lost his sperm count, joke wise that is .
    I'm pretty sure both got the boot. Ferraro would be back if he could. I think Gibson got the axe for multiple aliases.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by MJH345
    others would rejoin the debate.
    Though it's a nostalgic stroll down memory lane, it is somewhat revisionist in nature.

Why, there are even those amongst us who wished death upon a fellow poster.
    And one of Chris A's pet peeves is multiple accounts/alias'.

Again, one or two amongst us now are aware of that.

I think the greatest post I ever saw here on POTUS was when Yardley called another poster a "blowhard!!!"
    Last edited by road kill; 08-30-2012 at 05:51 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Though it's a nostalgic stroll down memory lane, it is somewhat revisionist in nature.

Why, there are even those amongst us who wished death upon a fellow poster.
    And one of Chris A's pet peeves is multiple accounts/alias'.

Again, one or two amongst us now are aware of that.

I think the greatest post I ever saw here on POTUS was when Yardley called another poster a "blowhard!!!"
    And killed PP in the process for quite a while...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    And killed PP in the process for quite a while...
    That's a great point.
    Why exactly did the POTUS get shut down a while back?
    Do any of the recent self appointed historians recollect?????

I know why.............
    Stan b & Elvis