The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mia Love not Buying what Obama's Selling!!!

Default Mia Love not Buying what Obama's Selling!!!

This Lady was a Star last night!!!!

Young daughter of Haitian immigrants, Mayor in Utah... candidate for congress... she has it going on.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...star-mia-love/
    Bill Davis

Loved her "it's our America because we built it!" line. That was a great shot!!
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

If you only watched msnbc you would never know it. Msnbc either didn't show or talked over every minority that spoke last night. Some on here believe that FOX News in biased while Chris Mathews and his cronies tell it like it is. Fortunately, msnbc has very few viewers.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

This past July Microsoft sought a divorce from MSNBC and sold their 50% stake to NBC. The on-line and TV network venture between the two has been a major money losing proposition since the inception and is losing so much money that it has Bill Gates/Mircosoft running for the hills. NBC is currently working on rebranding a new name/call letters.

Since they do acknowledge that MSNBC targets Progessives, speculation is that the new name could be ProNBC.

With that said, from O'Donnell to Maddow, I consider the network to be as irresponsible as Fox News in terms of accuracy.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    If you only watched msnbc you would never know it. Msnbc either didn't show or talked over every minority that spoke last night. Some on here believe that FOX News in biased while Chris Mathews and his cronies tell it like it is. Fortunately, msnbc has very few viewers.
    The Congressman from Alabama that was a former Democrat was spot on in his message, read on Twitter that CNN did not even show his segment
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    The Congressman from Alabama that was a former Democrat was spot on in his message, read on Twitter that CNN did not even show his segment
    Funny, I watched his speach on CNN as I did Ann Romney's and Mia Love's. They even had him on the panel of talking heads after the RNC ended last night's activities.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Funny, I watched his speach on CNN as I did Ann Romney's and Mia Love's. They even had him on the panel of talking heads after the RNC ended last night's activities.

well so much for the accuracy of Twitter
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

The point is this young lady was a dynamic speaker. She rose to the occasion and was not afraid of the spotlight. Hopefully we will see more of her in the future if the media doesn't destroy her.
    Last edited by huntinman; 08-29-2012 at 09:47 AM.
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    I watched FOX all evening and I didn't see her speech at all. I also didn't see Cruz or the spouse of the gov. either. I could have missed them but I'm pretty sure they went to commercial and commentary during their speeches.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

amazing young woman!! we were out most of the eve yesterday with kiddo stuff, so we missed a lot .... definitely missed Ms Love!! Wow!

Empassioned, Real, down to earth, .. where have they been hiding this young superstar!!
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994