The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Its confirmed DIRTY HARRY IS IN THE HOUSE!
    Imagine the fantasies ... Dirty Harry as Sec of State
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Holder met with the tucson survivors of the Gabby Gifford shooting to talk about Gun Control here it comes ready or not. Replace Holder with Clint Eastwood or anyone!
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Default Yes !

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    and Obama flew off to Geneva for another fund raiser with George Clooney.

a bunch of rich guys and the leader of the free world all getting together to discuss how to help poor folks.... umm.... in Geneva.... at a $15,000 per plate dinner..... on private planes....or airforce one....while vacationing at their private villas in Italy.....

anyone else think this is nutsy?
    Yes ! Talk about out of touch !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Aray I think their behavior is in line with their elitist attitudes. Remember it's not their money that they want to help others with it's yours, mine and other evil, greedy conservatives. The same ones they tout as racist, bigots, etc.
    omg ur right...
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    Imagine the fantasies ... Dirty Harry as Sec of State

Harry Callahan as Attorney General.....judge, jury and EXECUTIONER..." ..well do you feel lucky PUNK"

All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Aray I think their behavior is in line with their elitist attitudes. Remember it's not their money that they want to help others with it's yours, mine and other evil, greedy conservatives. The same ones they tout as racist, bigots, etc.
    Interesting ... you might have a good point there.

I think it was Huckabee who mentioned (in his speech) that while Romney may have only paid 13% in taxes, he also made 16% of income in donations to charity/church (didn't specify what amount he gave to which). That's a far cry from what Obama and Biden do in charitable contributions ... so, yes, they are not as free in giving away their own money as they are with spending taxpayer money "for the greater good."
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Stan b & Elvis