The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: serious question?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    And while you are at it Murral, bring me a beer...

That's a woman's job not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    That's a woman's job not mine.
    You got your flame retardant suit on........you better have, vbg, there are women on this board also. This great grandmother has never fetched a beer for anyone and not going to either.

( charly is short for Charlotte just in case you need to know ) Welcome to the board.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    You got your flame retardant suit on........you better have, vbg, there are women on this board also. This great grandmother has never fetched a beer for anyone and not going to either.

( charly is short for Charlotte just in case you need to know ) Welcome to the board.
    I did it again.

if it was a popular vote you would lose...this way you have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    if it was a popular vote you would lose...this way you have a chance
    oh boy .......................... Btw 1175

........ I will be more civil in the future and I come to you with hat in hand asking forgiveness.
    Dude,
    For real.
    All this time I thought Murral was a Girls name.
    and the first time above, I thought you just meant you were older than the "girl" stage.
    I am sorry I could not tell you were a feller.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

You are correct sir. If I have offended someone. I apologize. I am deeply concerned with the future of this country. I just don't think that it is any one person's fault for the mess that we are in. I have always been one to pull for the underdog. so when everybody is piling on our current president, I feel the need to pull people off the pile. If there's gonna be a fight, it's gonna be one on one not a whole bunch of people beating up on one person. My response about the gay pride movement was a knee jerk reaction to someone referring to me as getting "her" panties in a wad. I come from a farm family and blue collar roots. It was drilled into us boys that if someone insults your manhood, you show them that you are indeed, not a girl. My response was out of line and I am sorry. I am young middle aged, 47 to be exact. I have a value that I hold true to. I will speak to you in the manner in which I would like to be spoken to. So, in that light, when someone gives me a hard time, in a disrespectful manner, I then in turn respond to them in a disrespectful manner. I was asking a question and some people fired at me in a manner that I felt was an attack. So I then returned fire. I will be more civil in the future and I come to you with hat in hand asking forgiveness.
    If you go back & read the post the reference was to the WI teachers - TBS - where in SD did you live, do you have a dog playing these games & if so at what level?, but you need to practice your wordsmithing , there are some smart guys on this forum, as you will find out if you stick around - & the POTUS is not an underdog, his wealth is closing in on 10 mil, & what's he done to accumulate that much dough, think about that!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

....... I am not a girl!!!......

on the plus side of all of this Murral,
    Many of us search long and hard for the perfect sig line. I was so torn I use two. My original Leopold quote and my Boorstin. But you just had the perfect sig line come from this thread. You Own It!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    If you go back & read the post the reference was to the WI teachers - TBS - where in SD did you live, do you have a dog playing these games & if so at what level?, but you need to practice your wordsmithing , there are some smart guys on this forum, as you will find out if you stick around - & the POTUS is not an underdog, his wealth is closing in on 10 mil, & what's he done to accumulate that much dough, think about that!!!!!!!
    Hi Murral,

I now know that you are not a "girl" . It may take a certain time for other posters to make this recognition. Please forgive them.., they are republicans and self-described "conservatives". They do not always reflect...smart.
    Marvin has been called to task before for his opinions on FT Judging and his views on school board philosophy. HE LIKES HIMSELF VERY MUCH...I'll not fault him for that. Don't we all value our own opinions over those of others
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Oh man, jdogger you aren't really questioning someone's intelligent are you? Painting with a pretty broad brush don't you think?