The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: serious question?

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Please forgive them.., they are republicans and self-described "conservatives". They do not always reflect...smart. Compared to yourself, some may be conservative - compared to someone normal they are Moderates who don't like the overspending

Marvin has been called to task before for his opinions on FT Judging and his views on school board philosophy. HE LIKES HIMSELF VERY MUCH...I'll not fault him for that. Don't we all value our own opinions over those of others
    & you would know something about FT's? or the public schools? - generally folks try to know something about which they post prior to sticking their foot in their mouth, but not you, JD. If you disagree, you can join the conversation, come with facts

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    Dude,
    For real.
    All this time I thought Murral was a Girls name.
    and the first time above, I thought you just meant you were older than the "girl" stage.
    I am sorry I could not tell you were a feller.
    It's Ok. Nobody has ever seen my name spelled as it is. Merl, Merle, Murl, but none spelled Murral. Just me and my dad.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    If you go back & read the post the reference was to the WI teachers - TBS - where in SD did you live, do you have a dog playing these games & if so at what level?, but you need to practice your wordsmithing , there are some smart guys on this forum, as you will find out if you stick around - & the POTUS is not an underdog, his wealth is closing in on 10 mil, & what's he done to accumulate that much dough, think about that!!!!!!!
    I will be entering my first dog at the Jr. level sometime in the near future. Just learning what it is all about.

Banned

I lived in Sioux Falls and Mitchell, SD. BTW,I am the guy on the left in the avatar. You can also see a picture up close in my profile.

I have been negligent in welcoming you to RTF PP Murral. Come on in the water's fine, but don't put on your swimsuit, it's not that kind of dive.... JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    It's Ok. Nobody has ever seen my name spelled as it is. Merl, Merle, Murl, but none spelled Murral. Just me and my dad.
    well that alone makes you cool!
    or, cooler than you were a couple days ago.
    Love the new sig line. Your gonna fit right in.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    I have been negligent in welcoming you to RTF PP Murral. Come on in the water's fine, but don't put on your swimsuit, it's not that kind of dive.... JD
    Yeah Murral, JDogger is a one man welcoming commitee!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Banned

Glad to be here guys. I hope we can throw friendly jabs at each other in the future. I promise I will not take things personal. I am neither republican or democrat. I consider myself a "Republicrat" I like things from both sides of the political parties. Gotta go eat some ribs. Have a good remainder of the holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I lived in Sioux Falls and Mitchell, SD. BTW,I am the guy on the left in the avatar. You can also see a picture up close in my profile.
    Good luck with your dog, the dog games are fun & the dog you get is usually better than one laying on a couch. As U did a stint in Mitchell U would know where Letcher was - I grew up on a farm East of town in the 30's - When I pass will warrant a headstone in Butler Cemetery, still a SD boy at heart - A Korean vet, did my early years at SDSM&T & transferred to UW for my degree - I remember the days when the skies could get very full of pheasants & we sluiced our ducks off the potholes . I'm sure you've heard the Dakota joke of - Q - how far do you lead your ducks - A - Depends on how fast they are swimming!! Enjoy POTUS - there are some fairly knowledgeable folks on here who have held significant positions in the scheme of things - there are also some clowns - JD comes to mind & whatshisname - POTUS lost a good guy for the lefties, unreplaced, when Yardley left - full of bureaucratese but could write a really good post - actually knew how to spell

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Good luck with your dog, the dog games are fun & the dog you get is usually better than one laying on a couch. there are also some clowns - JD comes to mind & whatshisname
    Thank you Marvin. Clown is my most favorite label beyond secular progressive.

Now then Stan, that makes three, maybe more, count'em three+ welcomes
    for Murral. JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift