The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow!!!

Default Wow!!!

What an exhilirating speech and vision for our next Vice President!!
    What a brilliant young man.
    He ain't no Joe Biden............

I would share a duck blind with Congressman Ryan any day!!!!

If you lefty's think you got this in the bag, "methinks" you are mistaken!!!!!
    Last edited by road kill; 08-30-2012 at 07:33 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

x2
    I thought he did very well.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

I think with Ryan you are looking at a future POTUS....but the most popular and best ovation was for Scott Walker, they would stop cheering for him, between he and Ryan,they brought Wisconsin into play
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

How does anyone defend Paul Ryan's voting record over the last 10 plus years?
    Not sure he has ever met a spending bill he didn't like and seems to be a go-a-long with any issue the Repubs want like;

Voting to raise the Debt Ceiling 7 times, TARP, auto bailouts, unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Kid Left Behind etc.

Or, is it the anyone but Obama mentality that makes Ryan acceptable?
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Romney/Ryan all the way . You know what you get with Obama NOTHING! These guys will try and work for America Obama will sell us down the river He had 4 yrs why would you think anything will be different in the next 4 because he says so? he lies! Listen to what he has said he lies.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Not sure he has ever met a spending bill he didn't like and seems to be a go-a-long with any issue the Repubs want like;

Voting to raise the Debt Ceiling 7 times, TARP, auto bailouts, unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Kid Left Behind etc.

Give it a rest.......

You and Timothy Leary are yesterdays news!!!

I trust Romney and Ryan will start the reforms we need, not just whine about how nobody likes them.

Oh, and I don't think they will legalize POT, a game changer for your small group!!!

What great speech!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Road kill you didn't answer the question. yes the speech was good but how do you defend the voting record?
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Give it a rest.......

You and Timothy Leary are yesterdays news!!!

I trust Romney and Ryan will start the reforms we need, not just whine about how nobody likes them.

Oh, and I don't think they will legalize POT, a game changer for your small group!!!

What great speech!!!!
    I didn't think you or anyone could defend his voting record and your post is proof!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

I didn't think you or anyone could defend his voting record and your post is proof!
    I think he probably voted on what he thought was the best at the time.

That was prior to the mess we have now.
    I believe Romney and Ryan offer the best solution for getting out of what we are in NOW!!!

You guys can run around crying about Bush started it and how RP is the ONLY man that can save us.

I like Ryan's plans.
    I like Romney choosing a CFO as his running mate.
    I like thier leadership and ideas for what America can be.

They have my vote.

The problem is this, everyday you post the exact same worn out line of BS.
    It is very tired.

As far as Pam K, defend Obama's record.............can't wait to hear this!!!!

I will stand by Ryan's voting record as I see he has changed and, perhaps you are not aware, so have the circumstances.

From an economic standpoint we are in a shambles right now.
    Any sale person or business man will admit this
    Obama has no ideas or even a clue how to fix any part of this mess.

I think Romney and Ryan do.

You think some angry old man bitching because noone likes him is the answer.

We obviously see things differently!!
    Stan b & Elvis

You raise the question that Republicans don't want to answer, they don't want to talk about Ryan's voting record they want to attack when they know they can't defend. Yes he gives a great speech, so does Obama, after seeing what they both are willing to do with the tax payers money I don't think either one is deserving of any office. Again we vote between the least of two evils and that is Romney, I hope.