The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wow!!!

When people keep attacking Romney/Ryan are you really suggesting we would be better off with Obama /Biden Do you not know the facts about Obamacare and Medicare ( it will be bankrupt its a fact) & taxes if so you still think Obamas the right one?. Its a simple choice we have nothing to lose and everything to gain under R/R. We will lose everything under O/B

The choice isnt Ronmey, Obama and Johnson Johnson doesnt stand a chance maybe 4 yrs from now he can take his turn. For now its a two man race. Simple choice Good VS evil freedom VS Joes words "Back in chains." A Leader leads something Obama just doesnt know how to do.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-30-2012 at 10:33 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    When people keep attacking Romney/Ryan are you really suggesting we would be better off with Obama /Biden Do you not know the facts about Obamacare and Medicare ( it will be bankrupt its a fact) & taxes if so you still think Obamas the right one?. Its a simple choice we have nothing to lose and everything to gain under R/R. We will lose everything under O/B

The choice isnt Ronmey, Obama and Johnson Johnson doesnt stand a chance maybe 4 yrs from now he can take his turn. For now its a two man race. Simple choice Good VS evil freedom VS Joes words "Back in chains." A Leader leads something Obama just doesnt know how to do.
    No one is attacking Romney/Ryan. All candidates need to be vetted and there are certainly some questions that need to be asked of the Repub ticket.

In regards to your concerns with Obamacare and Medicare, both sides have come out with a lot of misinformation and that is one reason both are so hard to trust!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    In case you missed it, RP is no longer in the running and Romney is the GOP nominee.

The choice now is between Obama, Romney and Johnson.

Voting to get along is not an excuse to anyone that has convictions and integrity. A leader leads by example and not excuses.
    So anyone that doesn't vote the way you want them to has no integrity??

Telling statement about YOU!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    So anyone that doesn't vote the way you want them to has no integrity??

Telling statement about YOU!!!
    You do love to twist things around, especially when you can't answer the question posed

Your man is trying to convince voters that he is for a sound fiscal policy yet his voting record indicates otherwise.

And, are you now telling us that you supported raising the Debt Ceiling(7 times), TARP, auto bailouts, unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Child Left Behind and the two wars Ryan has voted for and continues to support their funding?
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

No one is attacking Romney/Ryan. All candidates need to be vetted and there are certainly some questions that need to be asked of the Repub ticket.

In regards to your concerns with Obamacare and Medicare, both sides have come out with a lot of misinformation and that is one reason both are so hard to trust!
    You are attacking his voting record...all you do is attack....the vetting process was the primary season, it was the playoff season...like the BCS bowl system not everyone agrees on who gets in the championship game, but its the current rules in place..Nov 6 can't get here soon enough
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

He is a fine choice Franco / All. He looks nice, he spoke well. People in the crowd loved it. He will not “Palin” Mitt down. (did I just coin a term? I think I did) and after all, the job he is applying for. Was handled quite well by the likes of Quail and Gore. There were a lot more worser choices he could have made, From the field. So just run with it. Was I the only one to think. As he was speaking last eve. He is kinda Kennedy ish? Anyone?
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

In case you missed it, RP is no longer in the running and Romney is the GOP nominee.

The choice now is between Obama, Romney and Johnson.

Voting to get along is not an excuse to anyone that has convictions and integrity. A leader leads by example and not excuses.
    I twisted nothing./\

I also answered your question, you ignored the answer.

I do not like what Obama is trying to do "fundamentally" to the country I love.

I do indeed like the path Romney and Ryan are pursuing.

I'll match integrity with anyone here anyday!

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try, you just might get what you need!!!"

Sometimes you have to put the bong down and face some realities.........
    Stan b & Elvis

You can vote for anyone you want but if you actually go to the polls and cast a vote for a third party just stay home save the gas and flush the paper down the toilet, same results. The attacks started on Paul Ryan by Steph Cutter (expected) as soon as he finished his speech instead of attacking him tell us the good things about the current administration. Obama will say Romney this and Romney that what about BO plans more of the same they don't and will not work. I didnt vote for him the last time but I was hopeful he would do what he said I was lied to not a big deal if you have an employee like this you let him go.... Its so simple yet people hold onto him like a dog with a bone. I cannot understand the middle class wanting him in again. He will break our backs. Obama made alot of promises and didnt keep them but you dont continue in the same mess you try and make it better. I guess its like a bad relationship its easier to accept his faults,, lies broken promises than to get out and start again.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    I twisted nothing./\

I also answered your question, you ignored the answer.

I do not like what Obama is trying to do "fundamentally" to the country I love.

I do indeed like the path Romney and Ryan are pursuing.

I'll match integrity with anyone here anyday!

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try, you just might get what you need!!!"

Sometimes you have to put the bong down and face some realities.........
    You threw out some generalalities and nothing specific in attempting to defend Ryan's voting record. That's because his voting record can NOT be defended and you know it. Another tactic by those that can't defend their opinion is to toss out some insults.

I can understand rooting for the home guy but, his voting record is dismal at best. But, you love the guy so again, lets hear how what he voted for was good for America. I know you are going to dodge the question.

yes or no

was voting 7 times to raise the Debt Celing good for America?
    was unfunded Medicare Plan B good for America?
    Was voting to continue to fund two wars good for America?
    Was TARP and the auto bailouts good for America.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-30-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Franco I was in Texas in his district when Ron Paul ran for his first time in House. I went to his rally and came away with the thought......WHAT a NUT. That was over 22 years ago. Still my thought NOW. I have met his son Rand when he ran and was elected Senator from here in Kentucky. He is just half nuts..........
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com