The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    You do love to twist things around, especially when you can't answer the question posed

Your man is trying to convince voters that he is for a sound fiscal policy yet his voting record indicates otherwise.

And, are you now telling us that you supported raising the Debt Ceiling(7 times), TARP, auto bailouts, unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Child Left Behind and the two wars Ryan has voted for and continues to support their funding?

Franco, I beginning to think that you are a worse loser than algore.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Why, because I questions things and think all political candidates should be vetted?

Lots of responces but no one has been able to defend Ryan's voting record and that is enough reason to be concerned! Other than his speech, and we all know how cheap talk is. What's the difference between his voting record and the average Dem? There isn't any! So, when I say get ready for more of the same, just a different flavor, you tell me were there is a difference!

BTW, I have been more critical of Obama here on RTF. I just don't subscribe to two wrongs make it right.
    Last edited by Franco; 08-30-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

"I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

this is so silly.... reading one HR4078. It is titled " Red Tape Reduction and Small Business Job Creation Act"

ammendments to HR4078 include:
    make regulatory actions intended to ensure safe drinking water.
    Part B of House Report 112-616 to exempt from the provisions of the bill any significant regulatory action specifically aimed at limiting oil speculation.
    allow regulations protecting the public from extreme weather, including drought, flooding and catastrophic wildfire
    Amendment sought to allow regulations that protect consumers under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
    Amendment sought to exempt issues relating to nuclear power plants from the obstacles to establishing safety protections in the following titles of H.R. 4078: Title I (Regulatory Freeze for Jobs Act); Title III (Sunshine for Regulatory Decrees and Settlements Act); Title V (Responsibly and Professionally Invigorating Development (RAPID) Act.).
    Amendment to reduce the term significant regulatory action from $100,000,000 or more to $50,000,000 or more in annual cost to the economy. This amendment would allow for more oversight on Federal Agency Regulations by lowering the dollar amount threshold
    Amendment to require each Federal agency to submit and obtain approval from the Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) guidelines for ensuring and maximizing the quality, objectivity, utility, and integrity of scientific information relied upon by the agency.

and that's just a few of the ammendments....talk about ur GDG!!! LOL
    so... a vote against this bill would be on the record as voting against Red Tape Reduction and Small Business Job Creation Act"

but maybe what I would really be against would be one of the sneaky little ammendments.

Just sayin
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Franco you are right I can not defend Paul Ryan's voting record. Unfortunately I live with the decision that my vote will only count if I vote for Romney/Ryan or Obama/Biden. I don't think anything else is important to the discussion without this being the ultimate underlying fact. Vetting either pair can show them in many lights. Please someone show me why Obama/ Biden should get another 4 years. Everyone on this board gives "facts". The only fact is these 2 pair of men are our choices. Choose wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Why, because I questions things and think all political candidates should be vetted? No. Just tired of listening to you gripe

Lots of responces but no one has been able to defend Ryan's voting record and that is enough reason to be concernedDon't have to defend what he has done. Your guy and his ideas lost. He wasn't even a distant 3rd.Other than his speech, and we all know how cheap talk is. What's the difference between his voting record the average Dem?Obama is not an average Dem. Not even close. There isn't any! So, when I say get ready for more of the same, just a different flavor, you tell me were there is a difference!

BTW, I have been more critical of Obama here on RTF.So what? just don't subscribe to two wrongs make it right.
    Franco, all you want to do is find fault in the only hope we have at getting out of this mess. Support Romney/Ryan now while looking forward to 2016 for another try. Stop bellyaching. Your wasting time just like your about to waste your vote.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Obama keeps saying we dont want to go Back back when ? the last 4 yrs? He's right about that we dont want to go back. Is he going to blame Bush forever 4 yrs is a long time I would like a Pres that will assume some responsibility. He spend 1.3 Trillion dollars in the last 12 months 5.3 trillion since he took over Bush isnt here anymore.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by ppro View Post
    Franco you are right I can not defend Paul Ryan's voting record. Unfortunately I live with the decision that my vote will only count if I vote for Romney/Ryan or Obama/Biden. I don't think anything else is important to the discussion without this being the ultimate underlying fact. Vetting either pair can show them in many lights. Please someone show me why Obama/ Biden should get another 4 years. Everyone on this board gives "facts". The only fact is these 2 pair of men are our choices. Choose wisely.
    I agree with this post 100%.

Meanwhile a relative forwarded this gem to me:
    ------------------------------------------

"WHO GIVES A CRAP WHERE OBAMA WAS BORN...
    THE BIGGER PROBLEM IS WHERE HE LIVES NOW!"
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by kjrice View Post
    All I know id you have two choices at this point and I will vote for anyone that is not Obama. The bigger picture for me is four Supreme Court justices are 79+ years old and most in declining health, with Ginsburg having bouts with cancer.

THAT IS WHAT IS REALLY AT STAKE HERE....no way do I want 4 BHO appointees on the SCOTUS

Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post

that is classic....as RK would say that's a head shot BAM
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

might want to go here and do some reading. Til then just a few facts Mr Ryan left out.

Don't matter what party, don't abide by those who don't tell the truth regards.

Fact: While Ryan tried to pin the downgrade of the United States’ credit rating on spending under President Obama, the credit rating was actually downgraded because Republicans threatened not to raise the debt ceiling.
    Fact: While Ryan blamed President Obama for the shut down of a GM plant in Janesville, Wisconsin, the plant was actually closed under President George W. Bush. Ryan actually asked for federal spending to save the plant, while Romney has criticized the auto industry bailout that President Obama ultimately enacted to prevent other plants from closing.
    Fact: Though Ryan insisted that President Obama wants to give all the credit for private sector success to government, that isn't what the president said. Period.
    Fact: Though Paul Ryan accused President Obama of taking $716 billion out of Medicare, the fact is that that amount was savings in Medicare reimbursement rates (which, incidentally, save Medicare recipients out-of-pocket costs, too) and Ryan himself embraced these savings in his budget plan.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/...#ixzz254CyoRb5
    Never trust a dog to watch your food!