The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Few words - big meaning - from Clint Eastwood

You are if you think Romney can out debate him....in fact Romney and his entire staff could not out debate him. We watched a year of it....didn't show you anything?

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    You are if you think Romney can out debate him....in fact Romney and his entire staff could not out debate him. We watched a year of it....didn't show you anything?
    BHO may be good in a debate format but now he has a failed administration to defend, not so easy to be glib and hip when GWB is no longer the target or a crotchety old man and a fiery unprepared veep as an opponent...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I think he has got a pretty good story to tell. When he took office we were lossing 700,000+/- jobs per week and had been for some time....he has been growing jobs for quite some time now. In spite of the smaller economy he has reduced spending and kept the deficit from getting larger. Some bad people are dead now. We are out of Iraq and getting out of Afg. Passed the affordable care act that is going to give millions of uninsured or underinsured people access to healthcare.

Anyway...ask yourself has the world been bad to you these past four years. Everyone I ask in Texas can't say it has. Now if it has been bad to you, please check your timeline as when it became bad and then please direct the blame at who was responsible....not the guy everyone wants to take the blame.

I think he has got a pretty good story to tell. When he took office we were lossing 700,000+/- jobs per week and had been for some time....he has been growing jobs for quite some time now. In spite of the smaller economy he has reduced spending and kept the deficit from getting larger. Some bad people are dead now. We are out of Iraq and getting out of Afg. Passed the affordable care act that is going to give millions of uninsured or underinsured people access to healthcare.

Anyway...ask yourself has the world been bad to you these past four years. Everyone I ask in Texas can't say it has. Now if it has been bad to you, please check your timeline as when it became bad and then please direct the blame at who was responsible....not the guy everyone wants to take the blame.
    Does Romney have to debate Obama or the teleprompter?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Does Romney have to debate Obama or the teleprompter?

thats funny right there
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

"are you better off now" and "has the world been bad to you" and "you're making it just fine" "quit blaming" etc etc etc

Ok, here's my problem with Obama.....

He is promising to raise taxes again for my tax bracket. I can't handle another increase. I will not. I will find a way to alleviate myself of a few bills, and I will find another line of work. It will be cash intensive. I will still be successful, it just won't cost me so much. There are a myriad of others in my close circle of friends who feel the exact same way I do.

He promised he would place any law up for debate and televise that debate... and promised not to enact anything without full disclosure. Then, we got the ACA "let's just pass it so we can see what's in it".

We will not see the full impact of this plan until he is nearly out of office. Small business owners know the impact it will have on them and they are extremely worried. I personally know 2 businesses that once the full effect of the ACA is felt, they will lower the number of employees. One other local business here is going up for sale if Obama is re-elected (the ACA full effect estimated to cost too much). One other will consolidate 3 businesses into one. Whether or not these business owners are having a "knee jerk" reaction really does not matter. Are they simply crying "The sky is falling!"? Doesnt matter.
    Their perception is their reality.

I am not as concerned with what he HAS done as with what he WILL do.

We have a president who is unafraid to circumvent congress when it suits him. Imagine what he will do when he is unafraid of re election.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

[QUOTE=Please enlighten us - are you really that stupid or are you just putting us on????????[/QUOTE]

I think I will keep your quote handy Marvin, if you don't mind?

Edit: guess I'm a little ignorant myself since I can figure out the multi quote feature!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

I hope the DNC learned from this...Eastwood was a big distraction....today instead of talking about Romney, they are talking about how Eastwood rambled, instead of how on message Romney was.....big mistake.

Anyway one convention down and another to go and then the race is on...Obama is going to crusify Romney in the debates, and America will be tuned in.
    Did you even hear what he said.

Day of the debates Biden will call in sick that day i feel a serious health problem coming on. All Obama will do is laugh than lose his cool. Great picture taken from behind today you see two big ears sticking out and the tweet from BO "this seats taken" seems someone got his feeling hurt.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Did you even hear what he said.
    Did you mean Clint? It doesn't matter what Clint says, it matters what Romney says. If everyone is talking about Clint then Romney's message is lost.

I really do love Clint.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.