The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Few words - big meaning - from Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    I think he has got a pretty good story to tell. When he took office we were lossing 700,000+/- jobs per week and had been for some time....he has been growing jobs for quite some time now. In spite of the smaller economy he has reduced spending and kept the deficit from getting larger. Some bad people are dead now. We are out of Iraq and getting out of Afg. Passed the affordable care act that is going to give millions of uninsured or underinsured people access to healthcare.

Anyway...ask yourself has the world been bad to you these past four years. Everyone I ask in Texas can't say it has. Now if it has been bad to you, please check your timeline as when it became bad and then please direct the blame at who was responsible....not the guy everyone wants to take the blame.
    You dont talk to the same people I do in Tx, and I have friends and family dispersed from Odessa,DFW, Houston, Austin,and way south TX...of course I wouldnt expect you and I to hang around in the same political or socio-economic circles...
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by PamK View Post
    Did you mean Clint? It doesn't matter what Clint says, it matters what Romney says. If everyone is talking about Clint then Romney's message is lost.

I really do love Clint.
    This thread is about Clint is it not?

That is right and he took the limelight away from who needed it. It was not an effective convention, and your boy needed it to be.

That is right and he took the limelight away from who needed it. It was not an effective convention, and your boy needed it to be.
    You are sounding more and more desperate. False bravado is not working... But keep talking, you sort of sound like Biden.
    Bill Davis

He took nothing away from nobody. Because he said how bad your boy is doing is taking away from somebody.

You sir got your head so far up your boys ( YOU KNOW WHAT) you did not even hear a word he said.

I read your drivel and for the life of me cannot understand how a man of your age have such little common sence. I bolded sense so you would feel at home.

I got a chance to meet Clint Eastwood a couple of years back,wife didnt impress me (she was very attractive) but next to George Strait, cant think of any man that men want to be like, and women want to be with...the dude just has IT
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I read yours too. You act as if you elect Romney the world will change and you will be better for it. Let me let you in on a little secret....only thing that will change is the folks that don't need help will get more breaks and the debt will keep rising and the economy will continue to grind its way out of this mess, but Rush and Glenn will tell you that its all good and you will be happy. Actually live is more exciting with Obama as president because you can complain an blame someone. If Romney gets elected you have noone to blame....what would life be like with noone to blame?

I read yours too. You act as if you elect Romney the world will change and you will be better for it. Let me let you in on a little secret....only thing that will change is the folks that don't need help will get more breaks and the debt will keep rising and the economy will continue to grind its way out of this mess, but Rush and Glenn will tell you that its all good and you will be happy. Actually live is more exciting with Obama as president because you can complain an blame someone. If Romney gets elected you have noone to blame....what would life be like with noone to blame?
    You mean the sea levels won't recede and the earth won't cool??
    Bill Davis

You are delusional. I have 620 post you have 1166 look back at yours and how many times have you used rush or beck to fall back on. Trust me the party of blame lies squarly on your side. I will take boring and keep my own hard earned money any day VS tax me and give it to a bunch of lowlifes. BTW. how can live get exciting??

Your guys tax and give to the upper class....where my guy taxes and gives to the middle class. Your wantabe is a modern day Robin Hood in reverse