The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Few words - big meaning - from Clint Eastwood

Not only do we get rid of Obama but his whole gang goes with him.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by starjack View Post
    How is cutting the tax rate raising taxes? All you guys do is try and blame Bush but i have noticed that you have not dropped his tax cut.

You babble about affordable health care were are we going to get the money to pay for it.
    From the increased revenue from the taxes levied on the richest people that are hiding money in foreign countries. It was proposed to leave the middle and low income class in place and raise the rate on the big earners. That didn't fly so they all stayed in place. I think they are going to expire and then there will really be chaos, because neither side wants to compromise. Both sides of the party lines are like kids pouting because they didn't get their way. Do away with the party system and elect people that want to do what is best for everybody not just one particular segment. I want to know how to fire the politicians not doing their job. I don't want to wait until the next election. If they ain't getting it done, fire em just like in the real world. People want to talk about wasteful spending. I say once they are out of office, their pay stops and they go back to work at a real job like everybody else. Maximum term limits of a total of eight years in office. After that, you're out and working like everybody else should be. No living off the taxpayer dollars for life because you were in office for a certain time period. That would save a whole bunch of money every year. That's pretty radical I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    From the increased revenue from the taxes levied on the richest people that are hiding money in foreign countries. It was proposed to leave the middle and low income class in place and raise the rate on the big earners. That didn't fly so they all stayed in place. I think they are going to expire and then there will really be chaos, because neither side wants to compromise. Both sides of the party lines are like kids pouting because they didn't get their way. Do away with the party system and elect people that want to do what is best for everybody not just one particular segment. I want to know how to fire the politicians not doing their job. I don't want to wait until the next election. If they ain't getting it done, fire em just like in the real world. People want to talk about wasteful spending. I say once they are out of office, their pay stops and they go back to work at a real job like everybody else. Maximum term limits of a total of eight years in office. After that, you're out and working like everybody else should be. No living off the taxpayer dollars for life because you were in office for a certain time period. That would save a whole bunch of money every year. That's pretty radical I guess.
    Absolutely!! It occurs to me that it would be difficult to convince me to negotiate myself OUT of a job. Since our congressional leaders are the ones making the rules that govern their own positions, I would be amazed if they did. The new kids are a far cry from Gen GWashington... I don't think they will mandate themselves out of a job. If we want that done.... we need a different way of making rules.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    The only problem with that is I can see many of them catering to lobbyists that promise them a lucrative job or boat loads of money once they are out of office. I am afraid they will spend more time trying to secure that arrangement than trying to look out for the best interests of the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    Now if it has been bad to you, please check your timeline as when it became bad and then please direct the blame at who was responsible....not the guy everyone wants to take the blame.
    Everybody hates that timeline thing on Facebook...all sorts of posts about it from around the world. If getting rid of Obama solves the problem, I'm all for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul "Happy" Gilmore View Post
    Everybody hates that timeline thing on Facebook...all sorts of posts about it from around the world. If getting rid of Obama solves the problem, I'm all for it!
    I would be for that too...but he is not the problem....people just want to make him it so their team will win. He clearly has the best interest of Americans and has his hands around the issues facing this country. The economy will grind it way out of this ditch but no president is going to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    I would be for that too...but he is not the problem....people just want to make him it so their team will win. He clearly has the best interest of Americans and has his hands around the issues facing this country. The economy will grind it way out of this ditch but no president is going to fix it.
    Didn't Jimmy Carter say something like that in the '70's? Something about growing peanuts and gas prices?

He clearly has the best interest of Americans and has his hands around the issues facing this country.
    If I could bring myself to believe that, I could vote for him.

The economy will grind it way out of this ditch but no president is going to fix it
    But the POTUS can do quite a lot ... just as Obama stopped the Keystone pipeline, he could have approved it instead.

Putting some restraints on the EPA can be quite powerful.

A POTUS can establish optimism in many ways.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    If I could bring myself to believe that, I could vote for him.

But the POTUS can do quite a lot ... just as Obama stopped the Keystone pipeline, he could have approved it instead.

Putting some restraints on the EPA can be quite powerful.

A POTUS can establish optimism in many ways.
    Gerry, if the impelentation (sp) of the the oil shale pipeline makes sense dollarwise vs. politically, it will happen....never seen a dollar give an inch to an idea... JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Gerry, if the impleEMEntation (sp) of the the oil shale pipeline makes sense dollarwise vs. politically, it will happen....never seen a dollar give an inch to an idea... JD
    I believe the economy could have used that boost now .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!