The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Few words - big meaning - from Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    ok, i know I'll probably get slammed for this.... but..... Clint Eastwood kinda seemed like an old guy just rambling on last night. He definitely had some good punch lines, but the whole empty chair bit and pretending Obama was telling them to shut up or go "do" something to yourself.... it was a little weird for me.
    Ditto ! And I am a Clint Eastwood fan. I see him as being old ( like me ) and just not "with it" part of the time anymore. Of course I may just be seeing him as I see myself
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

To bad we couldnt have had Sandra Fluke she will really do alot for Obama or maybe for Bill since Hillary wont be there, shes staying as far away as possible. I hope BO talks about how we are ONE AMERICA not black white poor rich That will be worth a good laugh. More empty promises by an empty man! He will throw 30 women speakers ( Elizabeth warren to appeal to the Indian voters part of her toenail is Indian) and a lot will be black & hispanic to show how concerned he is skip all that just get them a JOB! It really gets old
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-31-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Sambo, look at the bright side, if Mitt gets elected, you'll get four years to tell everyone on the forum how foolish they were to vote for him.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

The forum will be no fun anymore.....I could tell you everyday that the economy sucks and it was Romney's fault but that is no fun. You guys can hold hands and sing Joy to the World or something I guess.

Good thing we don't have to worry about any of that happening...

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    That is right and he took the limelight away from who needed it. It was not an effective convention, and your boy needed it to be.
    I could not be prouder of the way Romney and Ryan handled the convention!!

We leave the mud slinging garbage to the experts!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

The forum will be no fun anymore.....I could tell you everyday that the economy sucks and it was Romney's fault but that is no fun. You guys can hold hands and sing Joy to the World or something I guess.

Good thing we don't have to worry about any of that happening...
    Does that mean we may be spared your pearls of wisdom????
    Last edited by road kill; 08-31-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Your guys tax and give to the upper class....where my guy taxes and gives to the middle class. Your wantabe is a modern day Robin Hood in reverse
    How is cutting the tax rate raising taxes? All you guys do is try and blame Bush but i have noticed that you have not dropped his tax cut.

You babble about affordable health care were are we going to get the money to pay for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    .................................................. ....( Elizabeth warren to appeal to the Indian voters part of her toenail is Indian)........................................... .
    Take my word for it. Most indians ( Native Americans ) are tired of people claiming to be part indian. They call them "wanna be's". They even get upset with those of us who are indian but not in a government recognized tribe when we claim our heritage. Long story.
    She will not be looked on with any favor by many actual Native Americans. Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by charly_t; 08-31-2012 at 06:28 PM.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Quote Originally Posted by J Hoggatt View Post
    We the citzens of the United States- Own this country. Politicians are our employees -- and when they don't do the job-- We must let them go! - Clint Eastwood
    Million dollar babble?
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Million dollar babble?
    You know, JD, I initially thought the same thing. Then my wife pointed out that he is 83 and performing in front of a live audience working without a net (teleprompter). Er, Ah, Er aside, he got his point across. Fire 'em! Not just Obama.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth