The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Excited

Those that know me know that I have a dog named Sam and those that hunt with me know I have a dog named Bo....I also have a dog named Isaac and one named Amen. See you guys read way too much sh>t into things.

You got to admit, it is ironic in a funny sort of way!

Mel Brooks Regards,

RD
    Official Launcher of the 2005, 2006,2007,2008,2009 & 2010 HRC Fall & Spring Grand!

Some people feel that the use of that name is degrading. You must not care about hurting the feelings of some people. You must not be the sensitive person you claim to be. Maybe you should try putting Amen and Issac together and be the Assman! Sorry now I am being insensitive!

CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

I will be excited to see the Obamas bags packed walking away from the WH far far away. I hope they dont forget the mother in law she will be hiding under a bed. Romney said all the right things last night just as bo did 4 yrs ago . Difference is Romney is an honest truthful man something BO isn't.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    and you have Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Randi Rhodes....and Michael Moore (not the FT one)
    that maddow guy really annoys the piss out of me
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by sambo View Post
    You guys have the outspoken Rush and Glenn....nothing close to the chest with those guys.
    There you go again same guys something new would be nice

Must see movie: 2016 you might get more excited to vote for Romney after seeing this. I dont know how one person could vote for bo after seeing this. He has a plan for the U.S. and you wont like it
    Last edited by gmhr1; 08-31-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

menmon,

Thanks very much for taking time out of your personal Saturday to talk.

Have a great, safe hunting season and enjoy the election and all the fun that comes with it!

It is conversations like the one we had today that make me glad that I get to spend time hanging around this little place on the internet.

Sincerely,

Chris
    "Determining and applying the criteria for when and when not to use correction is the essence of the art of dog training. I make a distinction between a mistake and a lack of effort." - Mike Lardy - Volume I "After Collar Conditioning"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Atkinson View Post
    menmon,

Thanks very much for taking time out of your personal Saturday to talk.

Have a great, safe hunting season and enjoy the election and all the fun that comes with it!

It is conversations like the one we had today that make me glad that I get to spend time hanging around this little place on the internet.

Sincerely,

Chris
    Thanks for bringing it to my attention....have a great hunting and trial season and if you make it down this way, please stop by.

so Sambo is Menmon?
    I get so con fused at times.
    Welcome to RTF Menmon.
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin