The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not Excited

BTW take out the football and syrup thread and the next 8 on top are all happy "pubs"
    with us all on the cusp of the democratic national constipation, where are all the threads
    by gleefull "libs"....... hmmm, I say. Hmmmmmm???????
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    and you have Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, Randi Rhodes....and Michael Moore (not the FT one)
    Bon, you forgot Chris Matthews, warm tingly regards.

What a partisan HACK!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

How can you be excited when Bush racked up 4 trillion in 8 yrs and Obama 5.3 trillion in less than 4 years its shameful especially when he said he would cut it in half. Personal income is down by 4K a household gas is soaring along with food unemployemnt is 8.3 and Obama has the nevre to get up and tell us what a great job he has done and will do.....I dont know why Romney or anyone would want to take on the mess he created. Obama has proven he doesnt know what he is doing and will continue to spend spend spend..
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by ken bora View Post
    btw take out the football and syrup thread and the next 8 on top are all happy "pubs":d
    with us all on the cusp of the democratic national constipation, where are all the threads
    by gleefull "libs"....... Hmmm, i say. Hmmmmmm???????
    Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by menmon; 09-03-2012 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    How can you be excited when Bush racked up 4 trillion in 8 yrs and Obama 5.3 trillion in less than 4 years its shameful especially when he said he would cut it in half. Personal income is down by 4K a household gas is soaring along with food unemployemnt is 8.3 and Obama has the nevre to get up and tell us what a great job he has done and will do.....I dont know why Romney or anyone would want to take on the mess he created. Obama has proven he doesnt know what he is doing and will continue to spend spend spend..
    Try, Bush racked up 11 TRILLION in debt! With unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Child Left Behind and the war in A'Stan, that number continues to climb.
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Try, Bush racked up 11 TRILLION in debt! With unfunded Medicare Plan B, No Child Left Behind and the war in A'Stan, that number continues to climb.
    I just checked to make sure, Bush is not, I REPEAT Bush is NOT running!!!!
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    Obama has amassed more debt in four years than Bush 43 did in eight. Bush is not running and neither is Bill Clinton its Obamas mess
    This statement is not true! The debt is now 16 TRILLION, 5 of it Obama's. You have been posting false information daily and if this is what Romney is running on, he is in trouble!
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley

I hope Obama tells us about this at the DNC should be his proudest moment

It was the first time the US had been downgraded since it was originally given a AAA rating on its debt by Moody's in 1917. According to the BBC Standard & Poor's had "lost confidence" in the ability of the United States government to make decisions. ( Like everything else supporters will say it wasnt his fault its those bg mean Republicans.)
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Obama has amassed more debt in four years than Bush 43 did in eight. Bush 43

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    This statement is not true! The debt is now 16 TRILLION, 5 of it Obama's. You have been posting false information daily and if this is what Romney is running on, he is in trouble!
    Ron Paul is out of the picture... no amount of sour grapes is going to bring him back. Good riddance.
    Bill Davis