The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Calif Dem compares Ryan to Nazi

Default Calif Dem compares Ryan to Nazi

looks like Zeus isnt the only one to use the Joseph Goebels reference about the Republicans....now we are just waiting for the jackbooted thugs reference to come out

Greetings from the California delegation breakfast at the DNC where before he had a cup of coffee Democratic Party Chair John Burton – much like his ol’ palGuv Jerry Brown once did – just compared the Republicans to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels, for “telling the big lie,” a reference to several falsehoods GOP VP nominee Paul Ryan recently told.

“They lie and they don’t care if people think they lie… Joseph Goebbels – it’s the big lie, you keep repeating it,” Burton said Monday before the Blake Hotel breakfast. He said Ryan told “a bold-faced lie and he doesn’t care that it was a lie. That was Goebbels, the big lie.
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ls_651508.html
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

You act surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    looks like Zeus isnt the only one to use the Joseph Goebels reference about the Republicans....now we are just waiting for the jackbooted thugs reference to come out

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...ls_651508.html
    The SOB stole my lines!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    You act surprised.
    actually kinda sad that the politics of our country is reduced to crap like this, its shameful what BOTH sides do,and its the American public that gets the shaft...WE as a Nation deserve better out of our elected officials...but then again maybe we don't since somehow the nation elected some of these morons
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    actually kinda sad that the politics of our country is reduced to crap like this, its shameful what BOTH sides do,and its the American public that gets the shaft...WE as a Nation deserve better out of our elected officials...but then again maybe we don't since somehow the nation elected some of these morons
    Both sides are dishonest and have been for a while. Did Ryan ever apologize for saying that Obama closed that car plant in Wisconsin? The one that was closed while Bush was in office.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Both sides are dishonest and have been for a while. Did Ryan ever apologize for saying that Obama closed that car plant in Wisconsin? The one that was closed while Bush was in office.
    They were still producing vehicles there 4 months after Obama was sworn in. Obama motors could have kept it open if they wanted.
    Bill Davis

[QUOTE]but then again maybe we don't since somehow the nation elected some of these morons [QUOTE]

I heard on talk radio on Friday that more people in the age group of 18 - 49 watched an episode of Honey Honey Boo Boo than watched Romney's speech.

I didn't fact check this but it wouldn't surprise me.
    All success belongs to the dog, all failure to the trainer.

A very sad commentary on today's electorate! Just one reason why the electorate gets the government they deserve.

Could have something to do with the fact that the candidates are decided prior to the conventions. I still feel we were better served when the candidates got to duke it out at the convention, as the real players came out of it much stronger.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Did Ryan ever apologize for saying that Obama closed that car plant in Wisconsin? The one that was closed while Bush was in office.
    It turns out the Ryan was correct. It was the Obama campaign HQ that told the falsehood and the "fact checkers" on the left simply repeated the lie without checking their "facts."
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    It turns out the Ryan was correct. It was the Obama campaign HQ that told the falsehood and the "fact checkers" on the left simply repeated the lie without checking their "facts."
    Well then, my apologies to Ryan.