The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calif Dem compares Ryan to Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Johnson View Post
    It turns out the Ryan was correct. It was the Obama campaign HQ that told the falsehood and the "fact checkers" on the left simply repeated the lie without checking their "facts."
    How "Goebels-esque," oh, wait, that's only when the right does it.

My bad...........
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Both sides are dishonest and have been for a while. Did Ryan ever apologize for saying that Obama closed that car plant in Wisconsin? The one that was closed while Bush was in office.
    kFranco, I expected better that that from you. Evidently you also dod not listen to what ryan said. He never said that the plant closed during the time of the Obama presidency, nor did he say that Obama had anything to do with the closing. what he said was that Obama, during the primary made a speech at the plant that he would help keep it open and the fact was that it closed in less than a year. I will agree that one could jump to conclusions and misinterpret what he said(not necessarily take it out of context), andprobably was poorly expressed. but he did not say that the plant was closed during the Obama administration. that is false.

A very sad commentary on today's electorate! Just one reason why the electorate gets the government they deserve.

Could have something to do with the fact that the candidates are decided prior to the conventions. I still feel we were better served when the candidates got to duke it out at the convention, as the real players came out of it much stronger.
    as it should be....if delegates were allowed to choose at the convention then all kinds of shenanigans can occur....when the states vote a certain way the delegates are there to cast their votes that way, not make up their own mind...There is already plenty of that going on in the House and Senate
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Well then, my apologies to Ryan.
    I told you the same thing several posts back... not good enough then, huh?
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I told you the same thing several posts back... not good enough then, huh?
    Stan, is huh? somehat similar to eh?

Just askin' ? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

It turns out the Ryan was correct. It was the Obama campaign HQ that told the falsehood and the "fact checkers" on the left simply repeated the lie without checking their "facts."
    That is really funny. I watch MSNBC a lot to hear what they have to say. Chris Maathews, Rachael Maddow, Al sharpton and Ed(whatever his last name is) must have repeated the line that the plant closed during the bush administration at least a dozen times that night.. It never dawned on me that they would be stupid enough to harp on it so much had they not even checked for accuracy. Oh well maybe buzz watches Fox too much to tune into MSNBC to hear such collosal boo boos.

I'm beginning to wonder if they even know whis is running for Pres. and which is running for VP- the reporters at MSNBC, that is.

Post #9

Post #10

Well then, my apologies to Ryan.
    Anyone besides me find this funny !!!!!!!!!!

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

The Janesville plant ran two product lines, cars and either SUVs or light trucks. In Dec of 2008, they shut down the line building cars and continued the one building trucks. Then, in April 2009, the plant was closed.
    Eric

WRC HR Lennoxlove's Run with Wolves JH, WCX ("Cheyenne") ... still so fondly remembered
    HRCh Struan's Devil's in De Tails SH, WCX ("Lucy")
    SR CH Struan's Flight of Fancy JH ("Muse")
    Struan's Master of the Hunt JH, WC ("Charlie")
    Struan's Just Plain Perfect ("Jane")
    Struan's Driving Us Crazy ("Daisy") ... the baby in charge

.......Could have something to do with the fact that the candidates are decided prior to the conventions. I still feel we were better served when the candidates got to duke it out at the convention, as the real players came out of it much stronger.

quite right!
    last pres that came out of a brokered convention was
    Carter and GOSH ain't never been a stronger one than he!

"So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Seems like Mr. Burton conveniently forgets about the Dem fiction: "Someone told me he didn't pay taxes for ten years." ... "He may even be a felon." ... "He killed my wife."

BTW, I've heard/seen that Bill Clinton ad for Obama several times. He says we should stick with Obama's plan, because it will maintain a strong middle class, and that will lead to prospertiy. I have a question here: What is this plan?

I believe the original plan was all about the stimulus. (don't expect anyone will vote for another one of those, no matter who wins in 2012). We're going to let young illegals stay here and work. That ought to help a lot. We're going to continue to pursue alternative energy sources? (so energy costs will continue to rise?) Obamacare will move forward. This plan has not been working real well. Is there some NEW plan that I haven't heard of?
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.