The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Stupid Have We Become?

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I heard the Dems are having a problem with bed bugs in NC yuck! bedbugs and rain sounds like a good time. They are busing people in to fill up the empty seats the bedbugs will hitchhiking all over the place.
    I bet no news organization will carry this. They will only say something to the effect, the stadium is full see how much they love our POTUS. I hate the media. They have no credibility at all. You know they are lying if their lips are moving. Just like Sambo, you know he is trolling if he is typing. No one is as far left as he puts on to be. By the way, another name for stretching the truth is lying.

My opinion

Richard

I heard it on the news so Im sure it was a lie.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Learned from the best! What's wrong....its ok for you guys to tell lies but no one else can. For the record I don't lie.

I think its pretty stupid if you dont have a record to run on to try and run on Clintons. Clinton has said some pretty nasty things about Obama if they were said by a repub they would be racist but because Clinton said them no big deal. According to the news which we know lies, they said Clinton has not let anyone seen this speech all he will do is say is how good he ran the country and set the stage for Hillary in 2016. He and Obama cannot stand each other pretty desperate move.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Where do you get this stuff. Obama will probably appoint her to the SC

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    That absolutely will NOT happen!!
    Stan b & Elvis

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...3/posts?page=3 this has been all over the news havent you heard obama zombies just think its all lies.
    Clinton and Obama do not get along just watch the tapes of the 2008 race and the things that were said . Clinton accused Obama back than of playing the race card. All Bill Clinton wants to do is set the stage for his wife.
    Obama could kill someone in cold blood in front of our eyes and Obama zombies would say I didnt see it its lies all lies.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-04-2012 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    That would be an appropriate "payoff" for Bill's campaign support. That does seem to be the way Obama structures his back-room deals. I was actually thinking what Bill would have traded for doing this stuff for the campaign. Or might be Obama's support for Hillary in 2016 ... but somehow, I just wouldn't trust Obama to deliver on a promise four years into the future ... Bill seems too foxy to be easily bought.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by ARay11 View Post
    I know I will vote for the "Man" I would rather have in my home as a guest. The man I would rather see leading by example. The man who puts his money where his mouth is in regards to contributions. The man who gives MORE than his tithe. Who understands that he should not be voting to spend other people's money but rather gives his own. The man who has chosen in his life to give of himself.

It's not rhetoric. It's not "what can the government do for me". Over these last couple of weeks, I have dug in and learned WHO Mitt Romney is. AS A PERSON.

The measure of the man is what I am looking at today. Back to Basics. Back to individual accountability.
    I've always said "you can tell a lot about a person by their family", someone had to raise those young folks - TBS there is not a lot to dislike in RMoney - sure he's a little geeky - ever watched Bill Gates? - yet the libs adore him .

I can't figure out why they castigate RMoney for his wealth when we can pay a ballplayer that kind of money to play in a publicly financed stadium & nothing is said if he performs - again .

BTW - nice post, ARay

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

After ready Aray's post....I think I'm going to cry